- Tickets are not time specific so come along whenever you like (with the exception of the VIP Pods which have time slots).
- If you have booked a Private or VIP Pod please notify staff on arrival.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the peace of being high above Hyde Park while watching the festivities below.
Take an early morning flight and see for miles, or come for an evening treat and see Winter Wonderland illuminated with thousands of twinkly lights below! Take time out to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or special occasion. This gentle ride is perfect for celebrating with all the family, while enjoying a bird’s eye view over Winter Wonderland.
Fast Tracks are the latest upgrades to the Giant Observation Wheel for 2017. With a Fast Track pass, you can skip the queues and enter the pods from an exclusive entrance. With limited Fast Track passes every hour, you’re guaranteed a speedy entry to the Giant Observation Wheel.
For some privacy book a Private Pod or for a little extra luxury book a VIP Pod.
- Each ‘flight’ takes 12-15 minutes.
- If you have booked a VIP pod the flight will last for approximately 20 min.
- The last flight is at 21:45 – make sure you allow enough time for the last flights.
Transaction Fee Please note, all online orders will incur a transaction fee based on the total value of tickets purchased: £3 on orders under £30, £4 on orders from £30 – £39.99, £5 on orders from £40 – £49.99, and £6 on orders of £50 and above.
PRIVATE POD & VIP POD
- If you do not wish to share you pod, which you may otherwise have to do during peak times. Upgrade to a Private Pod (seating 6 people).
- For a little extra luxury book a VIP Pod (seating 4 people) with plush interior, privacy glass and leather seating.
- A Family Ticket is available for family groups consisting of either: 2 Adults / Teens and 2 Children OR 1 Adult / Teen and 3 Children.
- All children over 2 years will need a ticket. A child ticket can be purchased for children under 12.
- Children of 2 years and under will NOT need a ticket for the Giant Observation Wheel if they do not occupy a seat (where they sit on an adults’ lap).
- For information about Disabled Access tickets and the PA ticket scheme please click here
Concessions, carrying the ID listed, are:
- Full-time students (with valid NUS card)
- Over 60s (Bus Pass/Driver’s Licence/Passport/ID Card)
- Hyde Park and Kensington Friends (with membership card)
- Bear in mind that the prices quote for the Private and VIP Pods are the total price for the Pod, not per person.
- Please bear in mind that children must be accompanied by a person 16 or over.