A magical Christmas experience for children!
Make the most of this festive day out with memories they wont forget
Catch a glimpse of Santa in his Christmas grotto and enjoy a magical family day out!
See your little ones’ faces light up as they experience the full festive experience in Santa Land. There’s so much to do with plenty of eateries and sweet treats, specially chosen rides to suit the little ones and the chance to meet Santa in his grotto. Don’t forget your souvenir picture to keep the memories alive.
Visit Santa’s Toy Factory fun house where Santa & his elves are making gifts ready for the big day!
Don’t forget your little gift from Santa if you have been good.
Top tips to help your day run smoothly:
- Santa Claus opens his grotto every day from 10am to 6pm
- He is free to meet and will have a gift for children who’ve been good!
- You cannot book a visit to Santa, it’s run on a first-come first-served basis so please plan your day accordingly
- Please allow plenty of time as on busy days we may have to close the queue early to ensure everyone is seen.
- Santa Land is free to enter but tokens must be purchased for the rides at one the many Token Booths
- Children’s rides start at £2.00 each. Tokens for these rides will be available to purchase on the day.
- £1 = 1 Token