- Tickets are not time specific so come along whenever you like.
- The nearest station to the Giant Wheel is Bond Street, Paddington, Edgware Road and Marble Arch.
New for 2019
New Giant Wheel
Soar 70 metres above Hyde Park in the tallest transportable wheel in the world.
The Giant Wheel is now closed for the season.
This year, our brand new wheel is taller than ever! At Hyde Park Winter Wonderland you can now ride on the tallest transportable wheel in the world.
See London’s skyline from a brand new 70m height and be one of the first customers to experience a bigger and better view beyond the treetops of Hyde Park and the city. Sit back, relax and enjoy the peace of being high above while watching the festivities below.
Take an early morning flight and see for miles, or come for an evening treat and see Winter Wonderland illuminated with thousands of twinkly lights below! In the comfort of enclosed pods, take time out to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or special occasion.
Fast track, sponsored by O2 Priority, is available to purchase for The Giant Wheel. With a Fast Track pass, you can skip the queues and enter the pods from an exclusive entrance. With limited Fast Track passes every hour, you’re guaranteed a speedy entry to The Giant Wheel.
For guaranteed privacy, why not book a ‘Private Pod’ which can hold 6 people?
Each ‘flight’ takes approximately 10 minutes.
The last flight is at 21:45 – make sure you allow enough time for the last flights.
Giant Wheel sessions are available from 21st November 2019 to 5th January 2020.
FAST TRACK PASS
Please see prices below to upgrade to a fast track pass:
Private Pod: £20
Please note, all online orders will incur a transaction fee based on the total value of the tickets purchased: £3 on orders under £30, £4 on orders from £30 – £39.99, £5 on orders from £40 – £49.99, £6 on orders from £50 – £59.99, £7 on orders from £60 – £69.99, £8 on orders from £70 – £79.99, £9 on orders from £80 – £89.99, £10 on orders of £90 or above. The Coaster pass value is excluded from the transaction fee.
- If you do not wish to share your pod, which you may otherwise have to do during peak times, upgrade to a Private Pod (seating 6 people).
- If you have booked a Private Pod please notify staff on arrival.
- A Family Ticket is available for family groups consisting of either: 2 Adults/Teens &2 Children OR 1 Adult/Teen & 3 Children.
- All children 2 years and over will need a ticket. A child ticket can be purchased for children under 12.
- Children under 2 years will NOT need a ticket for The Big Wheel if they do not occupy a seat (where they sit on an adults’ lap).
- For information about Disabled Access tickets and the PA ticket scheme please click here
Concessions, carrying the ID listed, are:
- Full-time students (with valid photo student ID)
- Over 60s (Bus Pass/Driver’s Licence/Passport/ID Card)
- Westminster CitySave card, Hyde Park and Kensington Friends (with membership card)
- Bear in mind that the prices quoted for the Private Pods are the total price for the Pod, not per person.
- Please bear in mind that children must be accompanied by a person 16 or over.