- Please wrap up warm as The Magical Ice Kingdom is kept very cold with the temperature set around -10°c
- You are welcome to bring your pushchair into the Magical Ice Kingdom.
- The nearest station to Magical Ice Kingdom is Bond Street, Paddington and Marble Arch.
Explore a beautifully crafted world of snow and ice sculptures, telling Charles Dickens’ traditional story of A Christmas Carol, inside the UK’s largest ice experience.
Our talented team of ice artists have spent months carving and creating the characters and scenes from Dickens’ famous Christmas story. Journey through the incredible 500 tonnes of spectacular snow and ice sculptures.
We transport you to the wintry streets of London, following Dickens’ Christmas tale of goodwill, where Scrooge is taught the true meaning of Christmas. You will pass through Scrooge’s icy bedroom where he’s visited by the ghost of Jacob Marley and the three ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future. Follow the path through a Dickensian London street scene, passing by a 6m tall Big Ben, before grabbing a seat (and a selfie) at the Cratchett family Christmas Feast. Our magnificent gallery of hand carved ice and snow sculptures will make all the characters come alive for a truly unique experience.
The Magical Ice Kingdom is perfect for all ages and takes place within a specially created, cooled environment to maintain the ice and snow. With a setting of -10°C, we recommend wrapping up warm to make the most of your visit.
After your visit, head to our merchandise store, pick up a photo before you leave and cosy up to a hot chocolate or warming drink from the Explorer’s Rest Bar.
The Magical Ice Kingdom is a walk-through attraction which you can stroll around at your leisure. The duration is approximately 30 minutes. You will need to choose a time slot before booking. Last admission is at 21:30.
Please note, all online orders will incur a transaction fee based on the total value of the tickets purchased: £3 on orders under £30, £4 on orders from £30 – £39.99, £5 on orders from £40 – £49.99, £6 on orders from £50 – £59.99, £7 on orders from £60 – £69.99, £8 on orders from £70 – £79.99, £9 on orders from £80 – £89.99, £10 on orders of £90 or above. The Coaster pass value is excluded from the transaction fee.
- A Family Ticket is available for family groups consisting of either: 2 Adults/Teens & 2 Children OR 1 Adult/Teen & 3 Children
- All children 2 years and over will need a ticket. A child ticket can be purchased for children under 12. Children must be accompanied by a person 16 or over
- For information about Disabled Access tickets and the PA ticket scheme please click here
Concessions, carrying the ID listed, are:
- Full-time students (with valid photo student ID)
- Over 60s (Bus Pass/Driver’s Licence/Passport/ID Card)
- Westminster CitySave card, Park and Kensington Friends (with membership card)
- The Magical Ice Kingdom is wheelchair accessible.
- You’re free to take as many pictures as you like. There will also be a professional photographer at hand, should you wish for a special souvenir photo which can be collected at the desk in the merchandise store.