- If you are coming with a buggy there is a buggy park dedicated to ticket holders for use during the performance only. Due to fire regulations we regret pushchairs and prams cannot be taken into the venue under any circumstances. You are welcome to leave them in the buggy park at your own risk.
- Regretfully, hot food will not be allowed into the auditorium.
- The nearest station to Peter Pan on Ice is Bond Street, Paddington and Marble Arch.
New to Winter Wonderland this year, Peter Pan on Ice combines powerful storytelling and world-class ice skating.
J M Barrie’s well-loved story of Peter Pan takes to the ice at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland, with breath-taking skating, flying and special effects.
Join Peter – the boy who never grows up – as he and Tinker Bell whisk Wendy and her brothers from their London home off on a magical journey to Neverland. Together they enjoy thrilling adventures with the Lost Boys, encountering the evil Captain Hook and his pirates, as well as a hungry crocodile!
Making a triumphant return to the Winter Palace Theatre for a third season, the award-winning Imperial Ice Stars comprise 24 World, European and National Championship-level skaters – including Olga Sharutenko from Dancing on Ice – who will have you on the edge of your seat with their exhilarating leaps, throws and spins, not to mention some daredevil aerial fighting!
With state-of-the-art animated scenery, dazzling costumes, fire-on-ice and original music and songs, this narrated Peter Pan on Ice is a thrilling show for adults as well as families.
The show is approximately 50 minutes long with performances at 11:30*, 13:30, 15:30, 17:30* and 19:30.
Please arrive 20 minutes before the show starts to take to your seats.
*Selected days only
Thursday 22nd Nov: 17.30 & 19.30
Friday 23rd Nov: 13.30, 15.30, 17.30 & 19.30
After 23rd Nov, 11.30 & 17.30 times are only available on weekends until 26th Dec, where you can book sessions between 13.30 – 19.30
From 27th Dec – 6th Jan, 11.30 – 19.30 sessions are available on all days
Please note, all online orders will incur a transaction fee based on the total value of the tickets purchased: £3 on orders under £30, £4 on orders from £30 – £39.99, £5 on orders from £40 – £49.99, £6 on orders from £50 – £59.99, £7 on orders from £60 – £69.99, £8 on orders from £70 – £79.99, £9 on orders from £80 – £89.99, £10 on orders of £90 or above. The Coaster pass value is excluded from the transaction fee.
- A Family Ticket is available for family groups consisting of either: 2 Adults / Teens and 2 Children OR 1 Adult / Teen and 3 Children.
- All children 2 years and over will need a ticket. A child ticket can be purchased for children under 12
- Children under 2 years will NOT need a ticket for the show if they do not occupy a seat (where they sit on an adults’ lap)
- For information about Disabled Access tickets and the PA ticket scheme please click here
Concessions, carrying the ID listed, are:
- Full-time students (with valid student photo ID)
- Over 60s (Bus Pass/Driver’s Licence/Passport/ID Card)
- Westminster CitySave card, Park and Kensington Friends (with membership card)
- Please arrive on time as late arrivals for the show will only be allowed in at the discretion of the show operator.
- The shows are performed in the Winter Palace Theatre.
- Please bear in mind that children must be accompanied by a person 16 or over.