- Tickets are not time specific so come along whenever you like (with the exception of the VIP Pods which have time slots).
- The nearest station to the Giant Wheel is Bond Street, Paddington, Edgware Road and Marble Arch.
The Big Wheel with a little magic from Google Assistant
Sit back, relax and enjoy the peace of being high above Hyde Park while watching the festivities below.
For the first time in the event’s history, the 41 pods on the iconic observation wheel will be equipped with devices powered by the Google Assistant; a digital voice assistant that will enhance the visitor experience. The Big Wheel with a little magic from Google Assistant will bring the festive experience to life, playing visitors’ favourite Christmas songs and revealing fun facts about Hyde Park Winter Wonderland.
Take an early morning flight and see for miles, or come for an evening treat and see Winter Wonderland illuminated with thousands of twinkly lights below! In the comfort of enclosed pods, take time out to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or special occasion.
Fast Tracks are available to purchase for The Big Wheel. With a Fast Track pass, you can skip the queues and enter the pods from an exclusive entrance. With limited Fast Track passes every hour, you’re guaranteed a speedy entry to The Big Wheel.
For some privacy book a Private Pod or for a little extra luxury book a VIP Pod.
- Each ‘flight’ takes 12-15 minutes.
- If you have booked a VIP Pod the flight will last for approximately 20 min.
- The last flight is at 21:45 – make sure you allow enough time for the last flights.
FAST TRACK PASS
Please see prices below to upgrade to a fast track pass:
Private Pod: £20
Please note, all online orders will incur a transaction fee based on the total value of the tickets purchased: £3 on orders under £30, £4 on orders from £30 – £39.99, £5 on orders from £40 – £49.99, £6 on orders from £50 – £59.99, £7 on orders from £60 – £69.99, £8 on orders from £70 – £79.99, £9 on orders from £80 – £89.99, £10 on orders of £90 or above. The Coaster pass value is excluded from the transaction fee.
PRIVATE POD & VIP POD
- If you do not wish to share your pod, which you may otherwise have to do during peak times, upgrade to a Private Pod (seating 6 people).
- For a little extra luxury, book a VIP Pod (seating 4 people) with plush interior, privacy glass and leather seating.
- If you have booked a Private or VIP Pod please notify staff on arrival.
- A Family Ticket is available for family groups consisting of either: 2 Adults / Teens and 2 Children OR 1 Adult / Teen and 3 Children.
- All children 2 years and over will need a ticket. A child ticket can be purchased for children under 12.
- Children under 2 years will NOT need a ticket for The Big Wheel if they do not occupy a seat (where they sit on an adults’ lap).
- For information about Disabled Access tickets and the PA ticket scheme please click here
Concessions, carrying the ID listed, are:
- Full-time students (with valid photo student ID)
- Over 60s (Bus Pass/Driver’s Licence/Passport/ID Card)
- Westminster CitySave card, Hyde Park and Kensington Friends (with membership card)
- Bear in mind that the prices quoted for the Private and VIP Pods are the total price for the Pod, not per person.
- Please bear in mind that children must be accompanied by a person 16 or over.