- Please wrap up warm as The Magical Ice Kingdom is kept very cold with the temperature set around -10°c
- You are welcome to bring your pushchair into the Magical Ice Kingdom.
- The nearest station to Magical Ice Kingdom is Bond Street, Paddington and Marble Arch.
Explore a secret forest to discover the magical and mythical creatures, created from over 500 tonnes of beautifully sculptured ice and snow.
Seek out the cheeky fauns, animal and tree characters, wolves and life-sized unicorns, and experience a spectacular journey through a magical forest.
Find the Earth Spirit, pass through the giant Redwood tree, and discover all the secrets of the woodland. Then take a seat in the ice-sculpted tree thrones before leaving this breathtaking and mystical world behind. Don’t forget your camera for this attraction!
The Magical Ice Kingdom is perfect for all ages. Children and junior visitors are offered an ‘Explorer’s Pack’ to search out key markers, animals and facts along the way.
With a setting of -10°C, be sure to dress warm with winter coat, hats and gloves.
The Magical Ice Kingdom is a walk-through attraction which you can stroll around at your leisure. The duration is approximately 30 minutes. You will need to choose a time slot before booking. Last admission is at 21:30.
Please note, all online orders will incur a transaction fee based on the total value of the tickets purchased: £3 on orders under £30, £4 on orders from £30 – £39.99, £5 on orders from £40 – £49.99, £6 on orders from £50 – £59.99, £7 on orders from £60 – £69.99, £8 on orders from £70 – £79.99, £9 on orders from £80 – £89.99, £10 on orders of £90 or above. The Coaster pass value is excluded from the transaction fee.
- A Family Ticket is available for family groups consisting of either: 2 Adults / Teens and 2 Children OR 1 Adult / Teen and 3 Children
- All children 2 years and over will need a ticket. A child ticket can be purchased for children under 12. Children must be accompanied by a person 16 or over
- For information about Disabled Access tickets and the PA ticket scheme please click here
Concessions, carrying the ID listed, are:
- Full-time students (with valid photo student ID)
- Over 60s (Bus Pass/Driver’s Licence/Passport/ID Card)
- Westminster CitySave card, Park and Kensington Friends (with membership card)
- The Magical Ice Kingdom is wheelchair accessible, with the exception of the Ice Palace.
- You’re free to take as many pictures as you like. There will also be a professional photographer at hand, should you wish for a special souvenir photo.