- If you are coming with a buggy there is a buggy park dedicated to Circus ticket holders for use during the performance only. Due to fire regulations we regret pushchairs and prams cannot be taken into the circus big top under any circumstances. You are welcome to leave them in the buggy park at your own risk.
- The nearest station to the Circus Megadome is Marble Arch.
Zippos Christmas Circus
Enjoy this spectacular show that will take you through an array of the world’s finest circus acts.
Zippos Christmas Circus has how closed for the season.
This popular daytime circus returns with an all-new seasonally-themed show sure to entertain the whole family.
A cast of colourful, international circus artists, hosted by Ringmaster Paul Winston, will be showing off their jaw-dropping aerial and acrobatic skills and laugh-out-loud clowning antics.
This feelgood show is fun-packed from start to finish. At under an hour, it’s the perfect length for families.
The Circus MegaDome is the largest tented structure in the UK. With comfortable theatre-style seating, snuggle up from the cold in the heated tent, and enjoy popcorn, candy floss or a marshmallow-topped hot chocolate from the vendors in the foyer.
Take a look at what’s in store this year!
Show times: 13.00, 14:30 and 16:00. Show lasts approximately 45 minutes, please arrive 20 minutes before start time to take to your seats.
From 23rd December 2019, there will be a few shows available at 12.00.
Please note, all online orders will incur a transaction fee based on the total value of the tickets purchased: £3 on orders under £30, £4 on orders from £30 – £39.99, £5 on orders from £40 – £49.99, £6 on orders from £50 – £59.99, £7 on orders from £60 – £69.99, £8 on orders from £70 – £79.99, £9 on orders from £80 – £89.99, £10 on orders of £90 or above. The Coaster pass value is excluded from the transaction fee.
- A Family Ticket is available for family groups consisting of either: 2 Adults/Teens & 2 Children OR 1 Adult/Teen & 3 Children.
- All children aged 2 years and over will need a ticket. A child ticket can be purchased for children under 12.
- Children under 2 years will NOT need a ticket for the Circus if they do not occupy a seat (where they sit on an adults’ lap).
- For information about Disabled Access tickets and the PA ticket scheme please click here
Concessions, carrying the ID listed, are:
- Full-time students (with valid photo student ID)
- Over 60s (Bus Pass/Driver’s Licence/Passport/ID Card)
- Westminster CitySave card, Hyde Park and Kensington Friends (with membership card)
- Please arrive on time as late arrivals for Circus will only be allowed in at the discretion of the Circus operator.
- The shows are performed in the magnificent megadome, the newest and biggest circus tent the UK, which offers a warm and comfortable theatre style atmosphere.
- Please bear in mind that children must be accompanied by a person 16 or over.