Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Survey Prize (“Promotion”). By entering the Promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Promotion and you will not be eligible to win the prize. Entry is by completion of the online entry form only.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The start date for entries is Thursday 21st November 2019 at 00.01am (UK time) (“Start Date”). The closing date for entries is Monday 6th January 2020 at 11.59pm (UK time) (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Promotion, you must complete and submit the survey in the link provided by no later than the Closing Date. All valid entries will be automatically entered into the Promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is only open to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland customers who purchased a pre-bookable ticket. A properly completed survey qualifies as a single entry into the Promotion. Only one entry per person is allowed.
- No purchase is required to enter but you will require email and internet access to enter the Promotion. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Promotion.
- PRIZE: The following prize shall be eligible to be won by the successful entrant to the Promotion: x4 VIP tickets to the 2020 Preview Night. For the avoidance of any doubt, each entrant shall be eligible to win one Prize only. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. In the event of unforeseen circumstances IMG reserves the right to offer an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater value.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be picked at random from all eligible entrants who have submitted a complete survey response between the Start Date and the Closing Date.
- Each winner will be contacted using the contact details provided on entry within 72 hours of the Closing Date. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to confirm details for delivery of the Prize within 30 days of the Closing Date, an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entrants who have submitted a complete survey response between the Start Date and the Closing Date.
- Unless otherwise notified to the winner, the Prize will be delivered to the winner by 5th November based on confirmation of that winner’s address for delivery of the Prize.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: IMG will only use entrants’ personal details provided as part of the Promotion for the purposes of administering the Promotion and awarding the Prize.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- IMG reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the relevant Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. IMG reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- IMG’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Promotion (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: The Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion.
- SPIRIT OF THE PROMOTION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Promotion by cheating or committing fraud in any way, IMG reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any future competitions.
- CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Promotion, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org