Privacy Notice and Terms & Conditions
This Competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 or over except for employees of the Promoter (as defined below), or any member of its group of companies, their immediate families or anyone connected professionally to this Competition.
Entry means completing the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland 2021/22 customer survey and submitting your name and email address
Entrant means anyone who completes the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland 2021/22 customer survey
Winner’s Prize means the prize described in paragraph 10.
Competition means the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Survey Competition 2021/22
Promoter means PWR Events Limited
Terms and Conditions means the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This Competition will open on at 15:00 GMT on 22/11/2021 and will close at 23:59 BST on 05/01/2022. Only entries submitted between this time period will be accepted.
2. No purchase necessary. Only one entry (which is limited to one photo) per Entrant will be accepted (one Prize per person) and all multiple entries may be void and the Entrant disqualified.
3. To enter the Competition:
a. Complete the customer survey and input your email address
4. The Promoter shall not be obliged to accept entries that are illegible and/or incomplete, and the Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify any Entrant(s) if his/her conduct is contrary to the spirit or the intention of the Competition or if any Entrant(s) breaches any of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Each Entrant may only enter this Competition as an individual. Any entries which, in the Promoter’s opinion have been made via participation in a syndicate, may be disqualified. Entries and/or Photos submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants at its sole discretion.
6. Promoter reserves the right to withdraw an entry if it is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
7. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant, or subsequently withdraw any award (including without limitation the Prize) if an Entrant is found to have breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Entries should not contain any obscene, blasphemous or defamatory matter.
9. The Competition winner will be selected by an independent judge (in his/her sole discretion), and will be notified by the Promoter within one week via social media.
10. The Winner will get four tickets to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Preview Night in 2022
11. In the event of the Prize Winners not being able to accept the Prize, no alternative or replacement Prize will be offered.
12. Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same or higher value, where it becomes necessary to do so, as decided by Promoter in its sole discretion.
13. In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact the Prize Winner within seven (7) working days, the Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter may select a replacement Prize Winner from the remaining Entrants. The Prize will also be forfeited if, at any time, the Prize Winner are found to have been ineligible to enter the Competition.
14. By entering the Competition, each Entrant is deemed to confirm and warrant that, to the best of his/her knowledge and belief, his/her general state of health is good and he/she has no relevant medical condition and is not taking any medication that could be adversely affected by any of the activities forming part of the Prize.
15. Participation constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
16. By entering the Competition, each Entrant assigns all rights in the Photograph and any and all accompanying material(s) to the Promoter for use by Promoter in its sole discretion, and Entrant shall have no rights in the same.
17. By entering this Competition and taking part in the activities forming the Prize each Entrant and his/her guests at the Event agrees to take part in or co-operate with a reasonable amount of related publicity or other promotional activity.
18. The Prize Winners and guests shall comply at all times with the Event entry terms and conditions at https://hydeparkwinterwonderland.com/termsandconditions/ and all directions of Promoter’s representatives in respect of health and safety while at the Event. Failure to do so may lead to the immediate withdrawal of the Prize at Promoter’s direction.
19. The Promoter is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this Competition misstates or omits any of the information or Terms and Conditions connected with the Competition.
20. Save in respect of personal injury, death or fraud, Promoter shall have no liability whatsoever to Entrants whether in contract, tort or otherwise, in connection with the Photo or entry or any other aspect of this Competition.
21. The decision of Promoter regarding any aspect of the Competition is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel or amend the Competition if it becomes necessary to do so or if the Event is cancelled (in whole or in part), without any liability in respect of the same.
23. These Terms and Conditions, and all aspects of the Competition shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
24. Promoter reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions of the Competition.