Chilling in an icy Wonderland
Who said The Alps was off the cards this Winter? Step into Bar Ice (aka the ~coolest~ bar at Winter Wonderland) where you can expect fun cocktails and ice to be quite literally everywhere in this insta-worthy haven.
With a free cocktail included in the price, step inside this funky, Studio 54 themed bar where everything you see will be entirely crafted from ice.
Choose from a variety of delicious alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, all served in individual pre-carved ice glasses. This unique pop-up bar has to be kept at a chilly -10°C, but we’ll make sure you’ll only be kept cosy with a winter cloak and gloves, provided to you on arrival.
- Make sure you wrap up warm as Bar Ice is kept very cold with the temperature set at -10°C.
- Please be aware that no refunds will be given for late arrivals and your ticket is only valid for the session time that you booked.
- The nearest station to Bar Ice is Bond Street, Paddington and Marble Arch.
- There are no age restrictions for Bar Ice, however we do advise that under 18’s need to be accompanied by an adult and will require a ticket.
- Whilst children are welcome into Bar Ice, we do feel it is a more adult vibe.
Bar Ice sessions are 20 minutes long, please choose a time slot before booking. Last session is at 21:20 and the bar will stop serving at 21:45.
Bar Ice tickets sell out quickly, be sure to check availability before coming to avoid disappointment!