Don’t miss the magic! Christmas may be over but Hyde Park Winter Wonderland is open until 3rd January 2022! As Christmas was cancelled last year, there is no better excuse to keep the festive celebrations going and see the new year in, in style.
Get together with friends and family before going back to work, and the kids go back to school, for a last hurrah! There’s no better way to work off the pigs in blankets than a walk around the Angels Market or a ‘graceful’ ice skating session, proudly sponsored by Lidl GB. There’s even time to squeeze in a thrill ride on Munich Looping or Hangover, to tick off overcoming that fear of heights this year!
But for those seeking something more lethargic, come down to Family Fun Day on 3rd January 2022 as we sign off for the year with an activity filled day: Santa’s Parade, face painting and balloon modelers. See below for more details and where to find the fun!
- Head to the Circus Bar for Simon Rossini Magic Show, taking place for an hour session at 11am, 1pm and 3pm.
- Face painters will be in The Refuge by Jimmy and The Bavarian Hall, 10am – 6pm.
- Story telling, games and magic tricks will be performed by Dom Listorti in the Carousel Bar for an hour session at 12pm, 2pm and 4pm.
- Santas Grotto will be open for the good boys and girls from 10am – 1pm and 1:30pm – 4:30pm and Santa will then have a walk around to wave goodbye to everyone at 5pm – 6pm.
- Alpine Bar will host balloon modelling throughout the day
- Finally, head to Fire Pit and Artic Lodge for Gilbert – Master of Disaster and Johnny Slap!