We are so excited to be back in Hyde Park this year – only 114 sleeps to go now!
And if that wasn’t good news enough, it’s almost time to pre-book your tickets to this year’s Hyde Park Winter Wonderland to guarantee you’ll get a slice of the festive action. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to make memories with your nearest and dearest, at the most festive destination in the City.
The festivities will begin on Friday 18th November 2022 until Monday 2nd January 2023, open daily 10:00am – 10:00pm except Christmas Day (don’t forget the elves need a break too!). You’ll be able to toast to the season, skate on the UK’s largest outdoor Ice Rink, marvel at the wonders of Zippos Christmas Circus and Cirque Berserk, take in the view over the City from the Giant Wheel and so much more! Find out what’s in store here.
What’s new for 2022?
- Rides that are sure to give customers a thrill include world famous Hollenblitz, the brand new Edelweiss Funhouse, the unique Discovery plus the return of Dr Archibald with a new immersive VR experience.
- The Magical Ice Kingdom returns with a brand new creative where customers can explore 500 tonnes of sculptured ice including secret passageways, the snow-tunnelled ice slide and the crystal carriage of the Ice Palace.
- Bigger and better for 2022, the Real Ice Slide returns but now with 6 lanes!
- Santa Land where all days are merry and bright is offering a great new family value package which lets you enjoy 4 Santaland rides for just £10. Start planning the ultimate family day out.
- Get the best value for games and buy the Winter Wonderland Game Coins in advance for fast and easy playing. These can be redeemed at any game stall onsite showing the Coin symbol.
Advance tickets are here to stay and so you will need to pre-book to guarantee you’re on the nice list (and can get into Winter Wonderland).
Set your alarms, tickets go on sale Thursday 28 July. The Christmas Countdown is officially on!