This Privacy Notice last changed on 15 August 2019.
We take our obligations to you under Data Privacy law seriously. We respect your privacy and value the trust you place in us when you share your personal information with us.
PWR Events Limited (Companies House reg. 03827071) doing business as “Hyde Park Winter Wonderland” and we are the Controller of your personal information that you provide to us. We are part of International Management Group (UK) Limited (Companies House reg. 00946580) (“IMG Group”) and your personal data may be shared with IMG and its affiliates for the purposes set out below.
Your personal information is collected by PWR Events Limited (“we”/”us”/”our”/“PWR”).
How to Contact Us
We can be contacted about your Data Privacy issues at our registered address:
Post: Hyde Park Winter Wonderland, Building 6, 566 Chiswick High Street, London W4 5HR
Email: RE: Hyde Park Winter Wonderland -EMEA Privacy Counsel at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Data collection and usage
2 What information do we collect?
3 How we collect your personal information
4 Why we use your information
5 Legal Basis for using your information
6 Processing Information on our Website
7 On-Line Purchases
8 Customer Service
9 Cookie Data and Withdrawal of 3rd Party Cookie Consent
10 Automated Decision-making and Profiling
11 Children’s Data; Age Requests
12 Legal and Other Requirements
13 How long we keep your information
14 Information We Share
15 International Transfer of Personal Information
16 Your Data Privacy rights
17 How we protect your Data
1 Data collection and usage
We will collect, store and use your personal information to:
- conduct our business
- allow access to our website, register, subscribe, purchase tickets or publications, attend Hyde Park Winter Wonderland or use our products and services
- meet our legal obligations
- fulfil any purpose we make known to you when we collect your personal information
- provide customer service and answer inquiries
- prevent crime and provide safety for attendees at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland and
2 What informationdo we collect?
The personal data we collect and use include:
- email address;
- telephone number;
- age range to determine appropriate child/adult ticket and eligibility for participation in activities;
- information about any device you have used to access our Services or to access the public Wi-Fi service at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland (such as your device’s make and model, device identifier, operating system, browser, MAC address or IP address);
- information about the products and services we provide to you (including for example, what we have provided to you, when and where and, if applicable, how much you paid);
- information about transactions you make with other companies such as our authorised ticket partners, for Hyde Park Winter Wonderland (including what they have provided to you, when and where and, if applicable, how much you paid);
- bank account details, payment card information, and information from credit reference agencies;
- location data (for example, if you use Wi-Fi or our mobile applications at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland, we will record the dates and times you attended and which parts of the festival site you visited);
- your web or App account login details, including your user name and password;
- information you provide to us when you contact us by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media;
- information you provide to us about your health or the health of others –for example when you are buying tickets for wheelchair accessible or disabled tickets, locating missing persons or items, or reporting injuries or when we are investigating an accident which may have happened at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland;
- CCTV images when you visit Hyde Park Winter Wonderland;
- information about electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication;
- answers you provide when you enter or respond to competitions, votes and surveys;
- your identity, public profile, follows and likes from a social network such as Facebook;
- information from specialist market research companies who provide us with additional personal data about you and your household such as postal code, age range, education levels, home ownership status, the products and services you use or intend to use or purchase and your interests; and
- other personal data which you may disclose to us when you use our Services at any
3 How do we collect your personal information?
- You set up a user account either on-line, via an App or in-person
- You purchase tickets from us or from our ticket sales partners (who provide your personal information who provide this information so we can manage the event, maintain security at the event, verify your ticket and track attendance
- You sign up for features made available on our website or Apps
- You subscribe to our newsletters or consent to receive marketing, promotional material or information
- You contact our customer services or give us feedback
- You participate in our contests, promotions, sweepstakes, surveys or live voting features on our website, or Apps
- via our website Apps or social media pages
- Third parties (such as other entities in our group, other Controllers that we have data sharing agreements with or our Suppliers) or
- Publicly available sources such as the Internet, Companies House, government, Royal Mail and other postal agencies and credit agencies such as Experian
Data may also be obtained from the following types of third parties :
Exhibitors, clients, consultants, social networks, payment processing companies, credit agencies, ticketing companies, Google Ad-words, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Google Firebase, Adobe Analytics, display partners, social networks, Royal Mail, Shopify (ecommerce platforms), advertising agencies, Adtech companies, third-party plug-ins, Facebook Ads Manager, BACS (for processing Direct Debits), your bank (in relation to transaction information) government.
What we do not collect:
- We do not collect your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ username or password but we may collect details from these websites that confirm whether you are logged-in to the App using your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts.
- We do not collect or process Special Data regarding race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, political party or union affiliation.4
4 Why we use your information
We use the information you give us:
- to create an account for you to use our website or Apps
- Confirm that you are logged-in to the App using your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts
- use essential cookies to recognise you when you return to our site and to optimise your customer journey
- to authenticate tickets, admission and attendance and for analytics
- produce and manage Hyde Park Winter Wonderland events that our customers want to see
- Hyde Park Winter Wonderland site security
- validate that our customers are genuine
- prevent theft and fraud
- provide crowd control
- provide safety, medical aid and emergency services at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland
- manage and administer our systems and databases (Opt-in and Opt-out) for direct marketing and cookie consent
- Send you our newsletters, publications, event news and consumer offers
- You can opt-out of receiving direct marketing from us at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link included at the end of any marketing email we send to you, or by contacting email@example.com
- Share information with third parties if you have provided your consent
- as a matter of necessity
- for our legitimate interest
- in order for us to supply services or products you purchase from us (to complete a contract with you).
5 Legal basis for using your information
We use your information:
- to enter into or perform a contract with you or for your benefit
- to comply with legal or regulatory requirements
- for our legitimate business interest
- in providing you with our products and services and ensuring they operate safely, securely and in a commercially suitable way which is tailored to your use and interests
- for the good governance of our business, including keeping financial records, to allow us to pay suppliers and to charge, invoice or refund customers;
- to manage access to specific areas at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland (for example, we will use lists of people and/or vehicles to allow us to manage access to backstage, VIP or premium viewing areas);
- to provide you with information about our Services, to contact you about administrative matters, and to manage and respond to any queries or complaints you make or any correspondence you send us;
- to help us to reunite lost children with their family or return property to its rightful owner;
- to process your competition entries and your survey or voting information;
- by using CCTV, to count the numbers of people who visit Hyde Park Winter Wonderland and to analyse flows of people around the Winter Wonderland site for safety and commercial purposes (we do this using software which analyses CCTV camera images);
- you have provided your consent to receive marketing communications from us or for other uses of your personal data
- your vital interest
- prevention of crime and fraud
6 We process information on our website:
- to recognise you and offer you an optimal user experience (essential cookies)
- keep track of your purchases such as tickets, merchandise or services
- what you paid and payment method (but we do not store your credit card data)
- when you opened electronic communications or clicked on links we sent you
- how often you use our customer services or FAQ’s to gage relevance and helpfulness
- how often you use our website and what pages you visit
- authentication and passwords and frequency of use
- your marketing preferences, including opt in and opt out
We use this information:
- to identify events and publications or other products that may be of interest to you
- personalise our service to you
- show you events or products that are relevant to you, based on your activity and feedback
- analyse how our site and Apps are used, accessed, and frequency, as well as technical data and the need for updates, improvements and bug fixes to give us an idea of how to manage and optimise its use.
- develop new services based on what we learn from your activity and the activity of other customers and based on recent visits to and how you move around different sections of our website or Apps
- to provide you with location-based functions to:
- send you directions to our events if you’ve purchased a ticket
- send you notifications regarding updates to the App that are appropriate to your location
- make our services and events more personal and tailored to your local area.
7 On- Line Purchases
We process your information that you give us to make an online purchase or purchase at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland including:
- your contact details including: your name, billing and delivery address(es), email address
- your bank account details (done via our safe PCI-DSS provider which we do not collect or retain)
- the details you provide to open an online account with us
- the product / service purchased.
We use this information to:
- process your order
- deliver your order via our trusted third party delivery suppliers
- take payment from or give you a refund
- on-board you as a customer
- ensure that our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud
- send personalised offers or shopping ideas
- combine the information we’ve mentioned with other sources of data to allow us to make our services more personal and tailored to your customer preferences and habits, at your discretion.
- Opt-out: you can request that we block the use of your information or unsubscribe at anytime by selecting Unsubscribe at the bottom of any email or let us know you wish to opt out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include OPT OUT in the Subject line
8 Customer Service
We use your information for customer services to assist you when you communicate with us whether in person, through our website, Apps, email, phone, text, SMS, through social media or in any other way, in order to:
- discuss the details of your purchases or communications with us –including ticket purchases, dates of attendance, missing or lost tickets, returns and complaints
- answer any issues or concerns you may have
- monitor customer communications for quality and training purposes
- develop new services based on the information you provide
- improve our services based on the information and feedback from you or third parties
- personalise our service to you and
- keep track of information and feedback you have provided so that we can respond to you efficiently, fulfil your reasonable requests for products or services or manage your personal data rights inquiries.
9 Cookie Data Withdrawal of Cookie 3rd Party Consent
We collect and use the following data via cookies, pixels, plug-ins or web beacons when you use our site or Apps:
- IP address, login information, browser type and version (e.g. Internet Explorer), time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system you are using (e.g., Mac OS, etc.), platform, device type, MAC address or other unique device identifiers for mobile devices and mobile network information
- about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time)
- your network, such as information about devices, nodes, configurations, connection speeds, and network and application performance and
We use this information to:
- remember you and enhance your use experience
- provide and adapt our services to take account of the technical capabilities of our users and to ensure content is presented in the most effective manner
- provide you with a personalised user experience and relevant ads
Identify technical issues that affect the site or Apps
- Analyse site traffic and understand customer needs and trends
- Analyse the breakdown of our customers, the products / services being bought, why our customers are interested in our products and services, where our on-line customers come from (such as from links on other websites or advertising banners) and the way in which our website or App is used by different users groups
- with your consent, to help target advertisements which are more likely to be of interest to you;
- to allow us to carry out retargeting (this is when advertisements are presented to you for products or services which you have previously looked at on a website, but have not purchased);
- to allow you to interact with our websites on social media platforms.
10 Automated Decision Making, Profiling
We do not use automated decision making in connection with our websites or Apps. We do not do data profiling using personal data.
11 Children’s Data and Age requests
Hyde Park Winter Wonderland is a family event and we sell tickets for children as well as adults (Child tickets are 12 years and under). However, we do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under the age of 16. For age restricted rides, ice skating and special events, we may ask the age of a child but do not retain this information.
We may also ask if you or someone in your party are over the drinking age (e.g.18 years old in UK) in the location of an event if it is relevant to restricted due to alcohol.
12 Legal and Other Requirements
Also, your personal information may also be shared with and processed by a law enforcement or regulatory authority, body or agency, in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities or fraud.
We will not delete personal information if relevant to an investigation or a legal dispute or until applicable law permits it to be deleted. The information will be stored until the issues are fully resolved and can be lawfully deleted.
13 How long do we keep your information?
We do not retain your information longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected. We generally keep information as needed to manage our events, provide products and services, send marketing to consenting customers and to deal with legal claims, but when the information is no longer needed, or if it’s not required to be kept as a matter of law, we delete it.
As a rule, we maintain our customer relationship data for contacting you about marketing so long as you open our emails, remain opted in or attend one of our events and for a period of up to two years after you open the last email or attend an event. If you’ve opted out, we keep your name and email indefinitely so that we do not send you any further marketing communications.
We will retain recorded CCTV footage from our events and festivals only so long as necessary, but in no event longer than 12 months, unless we are required to retain it for longer (for example, if we are investigating an incident, or have been asked to retain specific CCTV footage for a longer period by government or law enforcement officials).
14 Information we share
There are certain circumstances where we transfer your personal data to employees, exhibitors, suppliers and to third parties involved in producing Hyde Park Winter Wonderland.
We share your personal data with:
- members of IMG Group companies (as stated at the beginning of this Policy). They are required to keep and use your information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
- our suppliers and Hyde Park Winter Wonderland exhibitors for the purpose of providing you with access to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland events or areas and provide services that you’ve subscribed to, tickets you’ve purchased or deliver products you’ve ordered
- analytics and search engine providers for improvement and optimisation of the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland website and any direct marketing you agree to receive and
- we share your data with government, law enforcement, regulators and others as required by law.
- if we are in negotiations for or are reorganised or sold, information may be transferred to a financial organisation or potential buyer in order to evaluate the transaction or carry on with providing services to you
- to protect the health and safety of our website’s or App’s users or the general public.
- it is made irreversibly anonymous and aggregated, and in such circumstances the information will cease to be personal data.
15 International Transfer of Data
Your personal data may be transferred to, and processed in a location outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
Your personal data may also be processed by IMG Group staff operating in the United States or outside the EEA, other members of IMG Group or third-party data processors. These organisations may be engaged in the provision of our products and services to you, the processing of transactions and/or the provision of support services.
Some countries outside the EEA (such as the USA), do not have laws that protect your privacy rights as extensively as those in the United Kingdom. However, if we do transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we will put in place appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal data are properly protected and only processed in accordance with the Data Protection laws of the UK and EEA. Those safeguards include imposing contractual obligations of adequacy or requiring the recipient to subscribe to or be certified as an ‘international framework’ of providing adequate data protection. Please contact us at email@example.com should you have any questions.
16 Your Data Privacy RightsConsent
You have certain rights in relation to your information. The availability of these rights and the ways in which you can use them are set out below in more detail.
Some of these rights will only apply in certain circumstances. If you would like to exercise, or discuss, any of these rights, please contact our Privacy Counsel, EMEA / HR Data Privacy Liaison / Data Privacy Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opt out of Marketing Consent: where we are processing personal data with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time by going to the unsubscribe link on any email we send you or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Access: you can ask us whether we are processing your personal information and, if we are, you can request a copy of the personal information we hold about you as well as certain other information about it. You are not entitled to see other people’s personal data.
- Correction: you are entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal information we hold about you be corrected.
- Erasure: you can ask us to delete or remove your personal information that you provided to us under some limited circumstances.
- Restriction: you can ask us to suspend or stop processing certain specific personal information if you want us to verify its accuracy or our reasons for processing it are not compatible with the original purpose for processing.
- Transfer:you may request the transfer of the personal information you provided to us to another party.
- Objection: where we are processing your personal information based on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) you may challenge this. We can retain and continue processing as a matter of law, to defend a legal claim or another derogation available to us under law or regulation.
- Automated decisions: We do not engage in automated decision making. Should you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact Privacy Counsel, EMEA in writing at email@example.com. We will request government issued photo ID for verification purposes on all requests, except for Opt Out requests.
17 How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
We use industry standard technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data. We keep your personal data secure by implementing policies, procedures and access controls so that only authorised members of our staff or authorised third parties can access your personal data. We protect our information technology systems with firewalls and anti-virus and anti-malware software and other information security technology solutions. When we transfer your personal data to third parties we use encryption.
We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data when you transmit it to us. For example, if you email us your personal data, you should be aware that email is not a secure transmission method. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to us and that any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access one of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the Member State in the European Union where you reside, where we are based (UK) or where an alleged infringement of Data Protection law has taken place. In the UK you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (Tel: 0303 123 1113 or at www.ico.org.uk).
You can opt-out of receiving direct marketing from us at any time. You can do this by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link included at the end of any marketing email we send to you, or by contacting the Privacy Counsel EMEA at firstname.lastname@example.org.