We set out below the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) that shall apply to your entry to (“Entry”) including any purchase of tickets to the Ice Rink, Zippos Circus, Cirque Berserk, Stand-Up Comedy, The Magical Ice Kingdom, Ice Sculpting Workshop, Peter Pan on Ice, Teletubbies Christmas Show, The Snowman™ Experience , Giant Wheel, Bar Ice, Bar Hütteand/or The Coaster Pass (“Coaster Pass”) which are sold by or on behalf of PWR Events Limited (an IMG company) (“we”, “us” or “PWR Events”) for Hyde Park Winter Wonderland taking place from 22nd November 2018 to 6th January 2019 (excluding 25 December 2018) (“Event”) at Hyde Park, London. Please note that you agree to be bound by these Terms by entering the Event; and/or upon the acceptance by us of your order to purchase any Tickets.
Furthermore, on entry you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules of Hyde Park and Royal Parks (the “Park”) as stated here: www.royalparks.org.uk/home/park-regulations (and any other regulations provided on entry to Hyde Park).
- Entry to the Event is free, however you must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to all Ticketed Attractions within the Event and you must produce that Ticket for inspection upon request at any time at the relevant attraction. Failure to produce such Ticket when requested may result in you being removed from the relevant attraction and/or the Event.
- Tickets are non-transferable. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the Ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the relevant attraction and/or Event. Any Tickets bought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission will not be permitted. We are not responsible or liable for any Tickets or ride tokens that are lost or stolen, and to amend or deface any Ticket and/or token will render it void.
- Ticket sales are final. Tickets will not be cancelled, refunded or exchanged once you have purchased a Ticket other than as set out in these Terms in particular at clauses 4, 6 and 18.
- You may change your booking for a fee by creating an online account on our website. You may reschedule your attraction date/time 48 hours prior to your original date/time for a rescheduling fee of £4.00, subject to availability. To do this you will need to create or login to your Winter Wonderland account. An online account will also enable you to view your order history, download your ticket(s), and change your personal and marketing subscription details. You can deactivate your account at any time by logging into your account and selecting ‘deactivate’.
- A valid Ticket entitles the holder to attend the relevant attraction at the Event on the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated on the Ticket. It is your responsibility to check your Tickets and to ascertain the date and the time of your access to the relevant attraction. No refunds or exchanges will be given for late arrival which results in customers not receiving a full attraction session. Late arrivals for all Ticketed Attractions will be allowed access at the discretion of the operator. We recommend you arrive at your specific attraction venue twenty minutes before your session time.
- If an error is made in the price of any Tickets ordered by you, you will be notified by us as soon as possible and we will give you the option to either (a) reconfirm your Ticket order at the correct price; or (b) cancel your Ticket order and receive a full refund from us.
- Ride tokens purchased for rides at the Event can only be used on the date of collection/printing and are non-refundable or exchangeable. Ride tokens cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All rides, attractions, amusements, transport systems and other facilities must be used in accordance with the operator’s instructions.
- Tickets may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (e.g. as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of PWR Events in advance. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the Ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the relevant attraction and/or the Event.
- No child aged 12 or under (a “child”) will be admitted to the Event unless they are accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over (a “responsible person”) and such child or children whilst at the Event must remain accompanied and under the supervision of such responsible person at all times, with the exception of Ice Sculpting Workshop, where a child must be accompanied by an adult age 18+. PWR Events reserves the right to determine the ratio of responsible persons in relation to children required for adequate supervision.
- Children must have a valid ticket to all Ticketed Attractions with the following exceptions – Children under 2 who will not occupy their own seat for Peter Pan on Ice, Cirque Berserk, Zippos Circus, The Snowman™ Experience and Giant Wheel; Children under 2 for access to The Magical Ice Kingdom; Children under 1 who will not occupy their own seat for Teletubbies Christmas Show. PWR reserves the right to determine the ratio of responsible persons in relation to children required for adequate supervision. Certain attractions and rides at the Event may be age and height restricted and other restrictions may apply and so it is the responsibility of the visitor to check before purchasing.
- The Stand-Up Comedy performances are suitable for those aged 16 and over and are held in the Circus Megadome venue. The line-up is subject to change. Please be aware that shows may contain adult content.
- A ticket for the Ice Sculpting Workshop gives access to a workstation which holds up to two people. Each workstation will receive a 40 minute session, under supervision, to carve one prepared piece of crystal clear carving ice. The ticket price is per workstation, each ticket entitles the bearer(s) to a 40-minute session for a maximum of two people. Guests cannot remove the ice, equipment or tools from the workshop and you will be unable to take your carving home with you. Ice sculpture tools are dangerous and must only be used as advised by the artists and technicians. Anyone found using the tools incorrectly or who does not respond to any request from the specialist team will be asked to leave the session. Only the tools provided can be used in the studio. No food or drink is permitted into the studio area. Specialist tools, protective gloves and waterproof aprons will be provided which must be worn as part of our health and safety procedures during your session. We recommend comfortable outdoor/waterproof shoes are worn as some ice chips and shavings will fall onto the floor of the studio. The Ice Sculpting Workshop is available for all aged 12 years and over. Those aged 12 and over but under 18 years old will need to be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 and over.
- The Snowman is an immersive cinematic experience. There will be seats available at certain points throughout the experience, but not all. Visitors will stand during some of the experience. Some of the flooring might be uneven throughout the experience and visitors should take care moving through the venue spaces. There will be use of lighting and other immersive decorative elements such as snow machines. If you suffer from light sensitivity or any other conditions that might be of concern, please notify a member of staff as soon as possible on the day of your show or with as much advance notice as possible.
- When purchasing alcohol at the Event, if you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for valid identification that you are aged 18 or over. If you attend a Ticketed Attraction that serves alcohol, you may be asked to provide proof of age on arrival.
- Alcohol is not permitted to be taken into the Event and any alcoholic drinks purchased on site must be consumed before leaving. Bag searches will be in operation.
- Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, trees, shrubbery, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or buildings is strictly prohibited.
- All Ticket holders must assume that the Ice Rink operates in all weather conditions. In the unlikely event that the Ice Rink operator deems it necessary to close the Ice Rink, PWR Events reserves the right to offer either a refund or alternative sessions for skating, subject to availability. Please bring suitable outdoor clothing, the Event is an outdoor event and no refunds will be given due to inclement weather. Items left in the Ice Rink cloakroom are left at the owner’s risk. The Magical Ice Kingdom and Bar Ice are continually kept in extremely cold conditions.
- Bar Hütte cabins are booked in two-hour slots for a maximum of 10 persons for a standard hütte and a maximum of 20 persons for a large hütte. Bookings commence on the hour every 2 hours with sessions running for 1 hour and 45 minutes to allow time for group changeovers. Hüttes are allocated on arrival and will only be held for a maximum of 15 minutes for late arrivals. Bar Hütte operates a no-show policy, whereby hüttes will be released to a waiting list if there is no arrival within 15 minutes of the allotted time. All children aged 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult. For booking purposes children of any age are considered a “person” and should be factored into the capacity of the Hütte you require with the exception of children under two (with the assumption that they do not take up a seat and will be on their guardians lap). Hüttes are booked irrespective of the number of guests, but must not exceed the hütte capacity. If the party size/demographic exceeds the hütte capacity on arrival, you will be required to purchase an additional hütte (subject to availability). If no such hütte is available then the remaining guests can be accommodated in the open bar area. Only large hüttes are wheelchair accessible and wheelchairs will reduce the capacity of the hütte. Ticket holders must respect the duration of the booking and vacate the hütte without delay to allow preparation time for the next ticket holders. At busy times, we are expecting the hüttes to be reserved back to back from open to close. In this case we kindly ask that you respect the 1 hour 45 minute duration of your booking. Based on availability you may be able to extend your stay in the hütte beyond this, please speak to staff on site. An additional fee will apply. Hüttes will need to be vacated 15 minutes prior to the start of the following session to allow changeover.
- The Coaster Pass is a pre-loaded card that is purchased via the official Winter Wonderland website.
The card must be preloaded with a minimum amount of £30.00, an additional £5 credit will be added free of charge upon collection.
The Coaster Pass must be purchased in advance of your visit and there is a maximum of two Coaster Passes per transaction. The Coaster Pass must be collected from one of the Coaster Pass collection points on arrival at the Event. A valid Coaster Pass ticket must be presented in order to collect your pass. The Coaster Pass is only accepted at the following rollercoasters:
- Ice Mountain
- Santa’s Spinning Coaster
- Euro Coaster
- Santa’s Flying Sleigh (Children’s Coaster)
- The Munich Looping
- Wilde Maus XXL
- Racing Coaster (Children’s Coaster)
- Clown Coaster (Children’s Coaster)
The list of rollercoasters at Winter Wonderland is subject to change.
The Coaster Pass is valid for the duration of the Winter Wonderland Event 2018/19. Coaster Pass sales are final. No cash exchanges or refunds will be given. The Coaster Pass can be topped-up with credit by using your mobile phone or at any time by visiting one of the designated Coaster Pass top-up booths. Any remaining credit on the Coaster Pass will be lost if not used by 10pm on 6th January 2019. Coaster passes do not give a choice of ride seating or queue jump. Height, weight, size and age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides. Admittance to rides are always subject to availability and capacity. Coaster Passes shall not be used for prizes in competitions, advertising, contests, sweepstakes, promotions or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services without prior written consent of the organiser. The organisers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Coaster Pass cards.
It is the Coaster Pass holder’s responsibility to check the purchase and top-up of Coaster Passes at time of sale as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Your purchase of Tickets/Tokens/Coaster Pass is subject to our right without prior notice and without refund or compensation to close or change the programme of rides and attractions and/or the Event’s operating hours. PWR Events in its absolute discretion reserves the right at any time without refund or compensation to close any part of the Event or restrict the number of persons having access to the Event due to capacity, inclement weather, or special events to ensure safety, security or order, or if PWR Events reasonably considers the circumstances so require. In either case, you may be entitled to a refund or exchange in accordance with clause 22 below.
- If the Event and/or any attractions are cancelled in its/their entirety, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify Ticket holders as soon as possible (including notifying you of the details of any re-scheduled dates and operating hours the Event and/or attraction will be open). If you have already purchased a Ticket for a cancelled attraction, PWR Events reserves the right to offer either a refund or reschedule your booking to an alternative date/time (subject to availability). Where refunds are given, only the face value of the Ticket shall be refunded. No refunds or compensation will be given in respect of any other losses or expenditure e.g.travel, car parking, accommodation etc. Refunds or any other type of compensation will not be available for disruption to or cancellation of the Event or any ride or attraction within the Event resulting from events beyond the control of the PWR Events and/or the operators of the relevant ride or attraction.
- Neither PWR Events nor the Park can accept any responsibility for personal property.
- PWR Events, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of this Ticket, excluding death or personal injury caused by the negligence of PWR Events, its servants or agents or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law including fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or where you may be entitled to a refund or exchange on Tickets in accordance with your legal rights. Use of all Ticketed Attractions and the Coaster Pass is entirely at your own risk and PWR Events will not be liable for any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any ride or attraction.
- Ice skating can be hazardous. The use of the Ice Rink is entirely at your own risk. Winter Wonderland is not responsible for any injuries arising from your use of the Ice Rink. Skaters must follow the instructions of the marshals at all times. The Rink Manager reserves the right to remove those deemed a risk to the safety of others.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, PWR Events and the Park reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit to the Event and/or an attraction, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event or other patrons or are in breach of these Terms and/or to refuse admission. Use of illegal substances, laser pens and drones are prohibited.
- Visitors may be refused admission or ejected from the Event and Hyde Park if, in the reasonable opinion of PWR Events or the Park, the visitor is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the Event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or in breach of any of these Terms or the terms and conditions of the Park.
- Security at the Event
The safety and comfort of our visitors is a priority. Hyde Park Winter Wonderland has a robust security management plan, which is coordinated by event security and the Metropolitan Police. Security checks will be in place throughout the event, including bag searches, which may result in delays when entering the site, visitors should factor in extra time for these searches to take place. There may also be restrictions on the size of bag/luggage that is allowed into the event. We strongly advise not bringing large bags or luggage to the event. We ask all guests to be vigilant and not to leave bags and belongings unattended.
The following articles must not be brought into the Event:
- Smoke canisters
- Dangerous or hazardous items
- Laser devices
- Bottles/ glass vessels/ cans
- Opened bottles of drink/liquid (unopened bottles of water will be accepted)
- Any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety.
Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the event or will have such items confiscated and destroyed. Any article that might be used as a weapon, be deemed to be offensive or abusive, or compromise public safety, will be confiscated and or reported to the police.
- Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at Hyde Park. By entering the Event and/or purchasing Tickets and attending the Event, Ticket holders and attendees consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded, and consent to the image or recording of them (including any images or recordings taken by them within the Event) being used in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with PWR Events.
- Photography and filming on site is only allowed for the personal, non-profit making use of amateurs. Commercial or editorial photography is prohibited without prior permission. Accreditation must be requested from our press office in advance. Amateur photography groups must also request accreditation in advance of arriving on site.
- Please contact a steward immediately if you have any concerns or problems at the Event. It may not be possible to resolve unreported issues after the Event.
- In the event of an emergency, visitors must follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
- PWR Events reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time.
- These Terms shall be governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection herewith. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
- PWR Events Limited, an IMG company, is registered in England No. 3827071 at Building 6, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5YA. You can also contact us by sending an email to email@example.com