Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”)
Last updated: 14/10/2021
- The Event, held at Hyde Park, London (“Site”) is organised and managed by P W R Events Limited (“PWR Events”), a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 03827071 and with registered office at Building 6, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5HR.
- We set out below the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) that shall apply to:
- your entry to the Event;
- any purchase of Tickets to any Ticketed Attraction or Rides (as set out below).
- Notwithstanding the means by which a visitor attends the Event (including any Ticketed Attraction or Rides), the Entry Conditions as set out below apply to all visitors attending the Event.
- The Terms relating to Tickets shall apply as set out below (save as may be varied by any Ticketing Terms and Conditions (if applicable, and as defined below).
- Furthermore, on entry to the Event you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules of Hyde Park and TRP Trading Company Limited (“Royal Parks”) as stated here: royalparks.org.uk/home/park-regulations (and any other regulations provided on entry to the Site).
- Admission into the Event is at all times subject to these Terms and the terms, conditions and rules of the Royal Parks. If you breach any of these Terms and/or any such terms, conditions and/or rules then we may refuse admission or require you and/or other ticket holders to leave the Site.
Event Tickets and Admission
- A valid entry ticket (“Event Ticket”) entitles the holder to attend the Event on the date and at the times stated on the Event Ticket. There shall be no admittance to the Event without a valid Event Ticket. You must retain you Entry Ticket on your person at all times during the Event.
- All attendees of the Event agree to be bound by these Terms, those as detailed on any Ticket (as applicable), any Ticketing Terms and Conditions (below as applicable), and such other terms as are drawn to the attention of visitors by PWR Events.
- It is the Event Ticket holder’s responsibility to check his or her Event Ticket(s), as mistakes cannot always be rectified and PWR Events shall not be responsible for any incorrect Event Tickets.
- Last entry to the Event is 9:30pm, there is no admittance after this time. You may only leave and then re-enter the Site during the Event at the discretion of PWR Events or the Site. Otherwise, there shall be no re-admissions or pass-outs of any kind.
- Event Tickets may not be used as prizes in competitions, “give-aways” or a lottery without the prior written consent of PWR Events in its sole discretion.
- Event Tickets must not be resold, exchanged, transferred, altered or defaced.Any such action shall render the Event Ticket(s) void (and any individual with such an Event Ticket may be refused entry or removed from the Event in PWR Events’ sole discretion).
- On entry to the Event all visitors agree to accept and abide by any Site rules of the Royal Parks (as may be updated from time to time) and any other regulations from time to time provided on entry to the Site.
- You will need to purchase tickets for session times, but once you are in the event they can stay until close. Sessions times are: 10am-1pm, 1pm-5pm, 5pm-10pm. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made, but admission for latecomers cannot always be guaranteed.
- If you spend £20 (after VAT) on any prebookable attractions (including the Ticket Attractions or Rides), rides, games or F&B online, in advance, and in the same transaction there will be no charge for one of your Event Tickets. This does not include any prebookable food outlets as mentioned in clauses 56 and 57 below.
- Event Ticket prices are as follows:
- online purchases: Off Peak – £0.00, Standard- £5.00, Peak- £7.50
- onsite purchases: Off Peak – £0.00, Standard- £5.50, Peak- £8.50 .
- Above prices are all including VAT and excluding any booking fees applied by the ticket agent.
- “Off Peak” times are quieter times like mornings in November, “Standard” is slightly busier times during the evening in November and early December and “Peak” times are generally on the weekend and the weeks leading up to Christmas.
Rides and Ticketed Attractions
- The following rides require a valid ticket to enter which can be pre-booked in advance (list is subject to change): Munich Looping, Wilde Maus XXL, XXL, Ice Mountain, Eurocoaster, Air, Irrgarten, Snow Jet, Christmas Tree Ride, Real Ice Slide, Haunted Mansion, Hangover, Helter Skelter, (the “Pre-Bookable Rides”). All rides at the Event, including Pre-bookable Rides, require the purchase of a ride ticket online (“Rides Tickets”), purchase of ride tokens onsite (“Ride Tokens”) or payment by contactless/tap at the ride to gain access (all rides at the Event, including the Pre-Bookable Rides, are each a “Ride” and together the “Rides”). The following attractions require a valid ticket to enter (list is subject to change): Ice Rink, Zippos Christmas Circus, Cirque Berserk, The Magical Ice Kingdom, Ice Sculpting Workshop, Giant Wheel and Bar Ice (each a “Ticketed Attraction” and together the “Ticketed Attractions”).
- You must produce a valid ticket to gain entry to all Ticketed Attractions within the Event (an “Attraction Ticket”) and you must produce that Attraction Ticket for inspection upon request at any time at the relevant Ride or Ticketed Attraction. Failure to produce an Attraction Ticket when requested in such circumstances may result in you being removed from the relevant Ticketed Attraction, Ride and/or the Event. Attraction Tickets must be used for the date they are purchased for and Ride Tokens must be used on the date they were purchased. Ride Tickets can be used anytime during the period of the Event (until 10pm on the 3rd of Jan 2022) however, you must have a valid Event Ticket each time you visit. Complimentary Attraction Tickets and Ride Tickets will be offered to personal assistants for access customers where possible.
- Attraction Tickets are available for purchase online and onsite at the box offices, Rides Tickets are available for purchase online and Rides Tokens are available for purchase onsite at the at the box offices. Prices will vary between those purchased online and onsite, as onsite prices may be subject to an increase in price.
- A valid Attraction Ticket entitles the holder to attend the relevant Ticketed Attraction at the Event on the relevant date and at the relevant time(s) as stated on the Attraction Ticket. It is your responsibility to check your Attraction Ticket(s) and to ascertain the date and the time of your access to the relevant Ticketed Attraction. No refunds or exchanges will be given for late arrival which results in customers not receiving a full session at the Ticketed Attraction(s) (as applicable). Late arrivals for all Ticketed Attractions will be allowed access at the discretion of the operator. We recommend you arrive at your specific Ticketed Attraction venue twenty minutes before your session time.
- If an error is made in the price of any Attraction Tickets or Ride Tickets ordered by you, you will be notified by us as soon as possible and we will give you the option to either (a) reconfirm your Attraction Ticket or Ride Ticket order at the correct price; or (b) cancel your Attraction Ticket or Ride Ticket order and receive a full refund from us.
- Certain attractions (including but not limited to the Ticketed Attractions) and Rides ( at the Event may be age and height restricted and other restrictions may apply and so it is the responsibility of the visitor to check before purchasing.
- Attraction Ticket information:
- A Family Ticket is for 2 Adults and 2 Children OR 1 Adult and 3 Children.
- Children must have a valid Attraction Ticket to all Ticketed Attractions with the following exceptions – Children aged 2 and under who will not occupy their own seat for: Cirque Berserk, Zippos Christmas Circus and Giant Wheel; Children under 2 for access to The Magical Ice Kingdom;. PWR reserves the right to determine the ratio of responsible persons in relation to children required for adequate supervision.
- Rides TERMS: All Rides, attractions, amusements, transport systems and other facilities must be used in accordance with the operator’s instructions.
- TICKETED ATTRACTION TERMS:
- Ice Sculpting Workshop
- (i) An Attraction Ticket for the Ice Sculpting Workshop gives access to a workstation which holds up to two people.
- (ii) Each workstation will receive a 40 minute session, under supervision, to carve one prepared piece of crystal clear carving ice.
- (iii) The Attraction Ticket price is per workstation, each ticket entitles the bearer(s) to a 40-minute session for a maximum of two people.
- (iv) Guests must not remove the ice, equipment or tools from the workshop and you will not be able to take your carving home with you.
- (v) No food or drink is permitted into the studio area.
- (vi) Specialist tools, protective gloves and waterproof aprons will be provided which must be worn as part of our health and safety procedures during your session. Ice sculpture tools are dangerous and must only be used as advised by the artists and technicians. Anyone found using the tools incorrectly or who does not respond to any request from the specialist team will be asked to leave the session. Only the tools provided can be used in the studio.
- (vii) We recommend comfortable outdoor/waterproof shoes are worn as some ice chips and shavings will fall onto the floor of the studio.
- (viii) The Ice Sculpting Workshop is available for all aged 12 years and over. Those aged 12 and over but under 18 years old will need to be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 and over.
- Ice Skating
- (i) Ice Skating can be hazardous. Participation in an Ice Skating session is entirely at your own risk. Without prejudice to clauses 83 and 84, neither PWR Events nor the Royal Parks is responsible for any injuries arising from your use of the Ice Rink.
- (ii) Skaters must follow the instructions of the marshals at all times.
- (iii) The Ice Skating Manager reserves the right to remove those deemed a risk to the safety of others.
- (iv) All Ice Skating Attraction Ticket holders must assume that Ice Skating operates in all weather conditions. In the unlikely event that the Ice Skating operator and/or PWR Events and/or Royal Parks deems it necessary to close the Ice Rink, you will be entitled to a full refund in accordance with clause 46 if the Ice Rink is closed in its entirety or you may be entitled to a full or partial refund in accordance with clause 47 if the Ice Rink is closed during the session for which your Attraction Ticket is valid.
- (v) Please bring suitable outdoor clothing as the Ice Skating is outdoors and no refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
- (vi) Items left in the Ice Skating cloakroom are left at the owner’s risk.
- Magical Ice Kingdom and Bar Ice: The Magical Ice Kingdom presents ‘A Christmas Carol’ and Bar Ice are continually kept in extremely cold conditions and attendees are advised to dress accordingly.
- To participate in any games at the Event games tokens (“Games Tokens”) must be used and you can either tap and pay on the day at the Event or pre-purchase Games Tokens online.
- Games Tokens can be used anytime during the Event period (until 10pm on the 3rd of Jan 2022) however, you must have a valid Event Ticket each time you visit.
- Games Tokens information (all prices listed below are inclusive of VAT):
|1 Game is £3 / Max Value £90 per transaction|
|Games Denominations||Value||Maximum Tokens allowed in one purchase or Maximum Value £90|
All Tickets and Tokens
- Event Tickets, Ride Tickets and Attraction Tickets are together the “Tickets” and Games Tokens and Rides Tokens are together the “Tokens”).
- Please read the ticketing agent’s conditions carefully which can be found at https://www.seetickets.com/content/terms-and-conditions (“Ticket Terms and Conditions”) prior to purchase and raise any queries with the ticketing agent or PWR Events prior to purchase. Purchase or possession of a Ticket constitutes acceptance of the Ticket Terms and Conditions and these Terms.
- All Tickets/Tokens are sold subject to these Terms, the Ticket Terms and Conditions (for Tickets or Tokens purchased online) any other rules and regulations referred to herein or that may be applicable to the Event or Site at any time. It is your responsibility to check that you and your guests are permitted to attend the Event and have the appropriate Ticket(s). Do not buy Tickets/Tokens or goods from unlawful sources. There is no guarantee of Tickets’ validity for entry or Tokens validity for use unless purchased from the official ticket agents (either online or onsite) for the Event. PWR Events reserves the right to refused entry to the Event or any Ticketed Attraction/Ride or reject anyone from the same who is found with Tickets or Tokens obtained in breach of either the Terms or the Ticket Terms and Conditions. PWR Event reserves the right to not accept and destroy any Tokens that are found to be in breach of the Terms.
- Ticket/Token sales are final. Unless otherwise stated herein (or in any Ticket Terms and Conditions), Tickets/Tokens will not be cancelled, refunded or exchanged once you have purchased a Ticket/Token other than as set out in these Terms.
- Without prejudice to the Refund Terms (below) and any Ticket Terms and Conditions (if applicable), Tickets/Tokens are non-transferable and must not be sold, offered for sale, made available, transferred or otherwise disposed of, save as set out herein, and we reserve the right to cancel without refund or compensation any such Tickets. Tickets/Tokens are issued subject to PWR Events’ right to alter or vary the Event due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets/Tokens.
- Any Ticket/Token offered for sale, sold, transferred, used or disposed of in breach of clause 35, may be cancelled and any person(s) seeking to use the Ticket(s)/Token(s) may be refused admission to or be evicted from the relevant attraction, Ticketed Attraction, Ride and/or the Event.
- PWR Events not be responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets or Tokens.
- Tickets and Tokens are issued subject to, and these Terms incorporate, the rules and regulations of the Royal Parks, and shall remain the property of PWR Events who hereby reserves the right to recall any Ticket or Token at any time.
- PWR Events reserves the rights to refuse admission to the Event to anyone who does not have a valid Event Ticket (including those which appear to be counterfeit or which have been altered and/or defaced).
- We are not responsible or liable for any Tickets or Tokens that are lost or stolen, and to amend or deface any Ticket and/or Token will render it void.
- A child Ticket is for those 12 years and under. No child aged 12 or under (a “child”) will be admitted to the Event unless they are accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over (a “responsible person”) and such child or children whilst at the Event must remain accompanied and under the supervision of such responsible person at all times, with the exception of Ice Sculpting Workshop, where a child must be accompanied by an adult age 18+. PWR Events reserves the right to determine the ratio of responsible persons in relation to children required for adequate supervision.
- Tickets and Tokens may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (e.g. as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of PWR Events in advance. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the Ticket and/or Token without any refund or compensation and/or the Ticket/Token holder being refused entry or removed from the relevant attraction, Ticketed Attraction, Ride and/or the Event.
- You must at all times comply with the Ticketed Attraction Terms (as set out below) for any use of the Ticketed Attraction(s) (as applicable) and the Rides Terms for any Rides.
Ticket Refunds and Cancellation
- Your purchase of Tickets and Tokens is subject to our right without prior notice and without refund or compensation (save as set out in clauses 45-48) to close or change the programme of rides and attractions (including Ticketed Attractions and/or Ride(s)) and/or the Event’s operating hours.
- PWR Events in its absolute discretion reserves the right at any time to close all or any part of the Event, any attraction(s) (including any Ticketed Attraction(s) and/or Ride(s), or to restrict the number of persons having access to the Event, any attraction(s) (including any Ticketed Attraction(s) and/or Ride(s) due to capacity, inclement weather, or special events to ensure safety, security and/or order, or if PWR Events reasonably considers the circumstances so require. In either case, you may be entitled to a refund in accordance with clause 46, 47 and/or 48 below.
- If the Event and/or any attractions (including any Ticketed Attraction or Rides) is/are cancelled/closed in its/their entirety for any reason, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify Ticket holders as soon as possible (including notifying you of the details of any re-scheduled dates and operating hours the Event, Rides and/or attraction will be open). If you have already purchased a Ticket or Tokens for the Event or a cancelled/closed Ticketed Attraction/Rides, you will automatically be entitled to a refund (save where any Ticketing Terms and Conditions preclude this, as noted in clauses 51-54 below).
- If any Ticketed Attraction or Ride is curtailed during the session and you have a Ticket for that session, we may (but without obligation) offer a refund (in whole or in part) in our discretion (acting reasonably).
- The Event will operate in line with the latest government restrictions. The Operator reserves the right to cancel your Event Ticket(s) should governmental or other regulatory capacity restrictions and/or any decision of another relevant authority relating to COVID-19 be implemented nearer the Event date. In the event of Event Ticket cancellations, the Organiser shall process refunds in accordance with all applicable Terms and Conditions relating to this Event.
- In all circumstances, where refunds are given by PWR Events, only the face value of the Ticket shall be refunded.
- You are responsible for any travel and accommodation arrangements for the Event and except as set out in these Terms, PWR Events shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind whether direct or consequential, including but not limited to travel or accommodation expenses from postponement, cancellation, abandonment or curtailment of the Event and/or any attraction (including any Ticketed Attraction and/or any Rides) and the you hereby waive all rights of whatsoever nature against PWR Events or the Royal Parks, their employees, servants, agents, independent contractors or representatives arising from cancellation, abandonment or curtailment of the Event and/or of any Ticketed Attraction/Rides.
Tickets from third party agents
- Tickets and Tokens purchased from an authorised ticket agent are bound by the Ticket Terms and Conditions (see link above) and neither PWR Events nor The Royal Parks are responsible or liable for any mistakes to/ or losses for any such Tickets/Tokens purchased through an authorised agent. Please refer directly to the ticket agent where you purchased your Tickets/Tokens with any ticketing issues or enquiries.
- Notwithstanding clause 51 above, these Terms shall apply in their entirety save as varied by any Ticket Terms and Conditions (including, without limitation, in relation to refunds and/or cancellation.)
- Under no circumstances shall PWR Events or The Royal Parks are responsible or liable for any mistakes to/ or losses for any Tickets/Tokens purchased through an authorised agent. Please refer directly to the ticket agent where you purchased your Tickets/Tokens with any ticketing issues or enquiries, including in relation to any refunds/exchange.
- Any Tickets/Tokens bought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission/use will not be permitted.
Food and Beverage
- The following menu is available any day and any time (unless otherwise stated below) at the location stated below during the Event period from when pre-booked for groups up to 10 people:
|Deal Name||Price (including VAT)||Deal information|
|Bavarian Village Food to Go Bratwurst Deal – soft drink||£9.50||Traditional or Spicy Mr Bratwurst (vegan option available) + one topping + one soft drink|
|Bavarian Village Food to Go Bratwurst Deal – alcoholic drink||£12.50||Traditional or Spicy Mr Bratwurst (vegan option available) + one topping + one alcoholic drink (beer, wine, mulled wine, single spirit + mixer)|
|Bavarian Village Mr Bratwurst Meal Deal – soft drink
(Available any day/time in Bavarian Village Almhutte, or before 3pm in Bavarian Hall)
|£17||Any plated sausage meal (vegan option available) + two sides + one soft drink|
|Bavarian Village Mr Bratwurst Meal Deal – alcoholic drink
(Available any day/time in Bavarian Village Almhutte, or before 3pm in Bavarian Hall)
|£20||Any plated sausage meal (vegan option available) + two sides + one one alcoholic drink (beer, wine, mulled wine, single sprit + mixer)|
- You must have a valid Entry Ticket for the Event if you have purchased or reserved a table in advance for any of the following prebookable food outlets:
- Bavarian Village Table Bookings: Book Bavarian Village Table
- Cedar & Spruce Bar + Kitchen
- The Refuge Jimmy’s Pop-Up
- You will not be permitted entry to any of these outlets without a valid Entry Ticket. As these bookings are not made via our platform in the same transaction as your Entry Tickets, you are not entitled to the free entry ticket deal above.
Event Security and Prohibited Items
- The safety and comfort of all visitors is a priority. The Event has a robust security management plan, which is coordinated by Event security and the Metropolitan Police. If you see something suspicious, or something that does not feel right, please report it to a member of our security team.
- To maximise safety, searches will take place at point of entry. This can include the use of metal detectors and searches of the person. All bags will be searched. Please note these searches are a condition of entry, any person with illegal or prohibited items or who does not want to be searched will be refused entry and their Ticket(s)/Tokens will not be refunded. Please also note prohibited items listed below. We will not be able to look after these items for you or hold liability and you will not be able to enter the event or receive a refund. Security checks may result in delays when entering the Site, please leave extra time for these searches to take place.
- We strongly advise not bringing large bags or luggage to event as we may not be able to accommodate these. We advise only bringing a handbag or small rucksack. We ask all guests to be vigilant and not to leave bags and belongings unattended at any time. Any unattended item may be disposed of in line with our security protocols.
- Please contact a steward immediately if you have any concerns or problems at the Event. It may not be possible to resolve unreported issues after the Event.
- Prohibited Items. The following articles must not be brought into the Event: Knives, Work Tools, Fireworks, Smoke canisters, Air-horns, Spray Cans, Chinese Lanterns, Handheld Communication Devices (such as radios), High Visibility Clothing, Skateboards, Scooters, or Bikes, Flares, Weapons, Dangerous or hazardous items, Laser devices, Bottles/ glass vessels/ cans- even if wrapped up as a present for a later time, Your own alcohol – even if wrapped up as a present for a later time, CS Gas Poles, Drones, Any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety, Open bottles of drink/liquid (unopened and sealed bottles of water will be accepted, as will empty reusable cups and bottles), Illegal drugs, Nitrous Oxide, Drug Paraphernalia, Chairs/Stools, Banners/Flags, Unauthorised professional photography equipment. Equipment considered to be professional will be permitted at the discretion of the security, and any other items which we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security
- Any person in possession of any item set out at clause 62 (above) will be refused entry to the Event or will have such items confiscated and destroyed. Any article that might be used as a weapon, be deemed to be offensive or abusive, or compromise public safety, will be confiscated and/or reported to the police.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, PWR Events and Royal Parks reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit to the Event and/or an attraction or ride, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event or other patrons or are in breach of these Terms and/or to refuse admission.
- Use of illegal substances strictly prohibited at the Event.
- Visitors may be refused admission or ejected from the Event and the Site if, in the opinion of PWR Events and/or Royal Parks, the visitor is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the Event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, committing a criminal offence, declining to be searched or are in breach of any of these Terms or the terms and conditions of the Royal Parks. PWR Events reserves the right to refuse entry or evict all members of any group of persons where that group is behaving in accordance with the forgoing.
- No animals are allowed at the Event, other than assistance dogs (such as guide dogs).
- Visitors must only use the toilets and urinals provided and must not pollute the land.
- Commercial, promotional and trading activities are not permitted at the Event without express prior written permission of PWR Event. Please note that the PWR Events will charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording a per below) at the Event.
- In the event of an emergency, visitors must follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and other officials.
Photography and Filming
- Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Event. By entering the Event and/or purchasing Tickets and attending the Event (including Ticketed Attractions/Rides), Ticket holders and attendees consent to being photographed, filmed and/or recorded, and consent to the image or recording of them (including any images or recordings taken by them within the Event) being used in distribution (commercial or otherwise) in perpetuity without any payment. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with PWR Events (or by any third party as may be engaged by PWR Events).
- Photography and filming on site is only allowed for the personal, non-profit making use of amateurs. Commercial or editorial photography is prohibited without prior permission from PWR Events. Accreditation must be requested from our press office in advance. Amateur photography groups must also request accreditation in advance of arriving on site.
- A person may be denied entry to, or removed from the Event if he or she is found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if he or she takes any photograph, makes a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything occurring inside the Event for commercial gain (unless approved in accordance with clause 72).
- A person may enter the Event with equipment referred to in clauses 72 and 73 above where it is integrated into electronic communications apparatus designed for personal private use (such as a mobile telephone) and/or a personal stills camera, but the person may still be removed in accordance with clause 73 above if they attempt to use this device for commercial gain.
- When purchasing alcohol at the Event, if you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for valid identification that you are aged 18 or over. If you attend a Ticketed Attraction that serves alcohol, you may be asked to provide proof of age on arrival at the Ticketed Attraction.
- Alcohol is not permitted to be taken into the Event and any alcoholic drinks purchased on site must be consumed before leaving. Bag searches will be in operation.
- PWR Events reserves the right refuse alcohol to any attendee who, in PWR Event’s or any Event staff’s absolute discretion, is unreasonably intoxicated and/or is behaving in an unacceptable manner.
- Climbing or standing upon tables, chair, benches, fences, barriers, trees, shrubbery, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits, buildings or anything similar is strictly prohibited.
- We have introduced specific safety measures at the Event (which may be updated to be in line with government guidelines, local authority guidelines and/or industry standards) in an effort to maintain the welfare, health and safety of all visitors. It is in the interest of all visitors and staff to comply with the implemented safety measures. PWR Events reserves the right to change any safety measures and/or these Terms in its sole discretion. Should any individual not comply with any safety measures we reserve the right to refuse admission or require you and/or other ticket holders to leave the Site without being obliged to refund. The safety measures in place at the Site are intended to minimise the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. Therefore, anyone visiting the Event acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.
- Before arriving at the Site please ensure you are familiar with the latest rules and guidance issued by the UK government regarding COVID-19 (https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus) and you should not act contrary to such rules and guidance. Additionally, all visitors (including any guests) should familiarise themselves with all Event communications from PWR Events, which will set out what COVID-19 measures are in place at the Event, the steps that PWR Events encourages all visitors to take at the Event, and the recommendations and expectations of PWR Events regarding attendance at the Event. For additional information please visit our FAQ Page.
- Given the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19, please do not attend the Event if any of the following are true:
- in the last 10 days, you have developed a new and persistent cough, presented with a loss of or change in your sense of smell or taste, or had a high temperature;
- You have had a test for COVID-19 for which you have not yet had the results;
- in the last 10 days, you have tested positive for COVID-19;
- you have lived in the same household as someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days; and/or
- you have been contacted by the NHS Test and Trace service and told to self-isolate and have not yet self-isolated for the period recommended by the NHS Test and Trace service.
PWR Events reserves the right to revise, update and/or amend these access provisions in its sole discretion. For additional information please visit our FAQ Page.
Admission into the Event is at all times subject to these Terms and the terms, conditions and rules of the Royal Parks, and the latest rules and guidance issued by the UK government and the Local Authority regarding COVID-19. If you breach any of these Terms and/or any such terms, conditions and/or rules then we may refuse admission or require you and/or other ticket holders to leave the Site without refund.
- The Event is an outdoor winter event and visitors are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear at all times.
- You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by PWR Events and/or all Event stewards and staff and with all Site regulations. PWR Events reserves the right to restrict access to parts of the Site.
- Use of all attractions (including any Ticketed Attraction) and rides is entirely at your own risk and PWR Events will not be liable for any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any ride or attraction.
- Each visitor is responsible for his/her own personal property brought into the Site.
- You agree that the Management will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including yourself) or property however caused (including by PWR Events or any Event staff): (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by PWR Events; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from PWR Events’, its servants’ or agents’ negligence); or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by you of any of the Terms.
- Nothing in these Terms seeks to exclude PWR Events or the Royal Parks’ liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including without limitation fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation).
- To the fullest extent permissible in law, PWR Events shall be entitled to assign all and any of its rights and obligations under the Terms, provided that your rights are not adversely affected.
- If any provision of the Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of the Terms valid or enforceable.
- If PWR Events delays or fails to enforce any of the Terms it shall not mean that PWR Events has waived its right to do so.
- Any person, other than the Royal Parks, who is not a party to the Conditions, shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Terms.
- Nothing in the Terms and no action taken by you or PWR Events under the Terms shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture or establish a relationship of principal and agent or any other fiduciary relationship between you and PWR Events.
- You and PWR Events both agree that it has not entered into the Terms in reliance of, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, covenant, warranty, undertaking or indemnity by any person other than as expressly set out in the Terms. Nothing in this clause shall operate to limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
- The Terms do not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights contact Citizens Advice, Consumer Direct or the Department for Business Innovation and Skills.
- For the purposes of the Conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond PWR Events’ control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, subsidence, lightning, earthquake or other natural disaster, weather of exceptional severity, epidemic, pandemic, disease, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments. PWR Events will not be liable to you for failure to perform any obligation under these or any other Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
- PWR Events reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time.
- The Terms (including the Ticket Terms and Conditions) constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection to the subject matter of the Terms and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between you and the PWR Events relating to the subject matter of the Terms. However, nothing in the Terms shall purport to exclude liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. The Terms cannot be varied or amended in any respect (unless agreed between You and PWR Events in writing).
- These Terms shall be governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts in connection herewith. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
- P W R Events Limited, an IMG company, is registered in England No. 3827071 at Building 6, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5HR. You can also contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org