Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Survey 2023/4 – Privacy Notice and Terms & Conditions
Winter Wonderland Survey 2023/4 – Privacy Notice and Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By entering this the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Survey 2023/4 (“Prize Draw”) you will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms & Conditions. This Prize Draw is open to all residents of UK aged 18 years or over except for employees of the Promoter (as defined below), or any member of its group of companies, their immediate families or anyone connected professionally to this Prize Draw.
Prize Draw means the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Survey Prize Draw.
Entrant means any individual individual who has entered the Prize Draw in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and who adheres to any relevant entry and eligibility requirements.
Prize means the prize described in paragraph 6.
Promoter means PWR Events Limited, a private limited company with company number 03827071 whose registered office is at Building 6, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5HR.
Terms and Conditions means the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Prize Draw will open at 11:30 GMT on Friday 17th November 2023 and will close at 23:59 on Sunday 7th January 2024. Only entries submitted between this time period will be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per Entrant will be accepted (one Prize per person)
- For Entrants to enter the Prize Draw:
- Complete the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Survey 2023/4 and provide valid name, email address and contact details
- All qualifying entries will be placed into a draw for the Prize using a software tool on 9th January 2024 at 14:00 GMT at the Promoter’s offices at Building 6, Chiswick Park, 556 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5HR, with 1 winner chosen at random (the “Prize Winner”). The Prize Winner will be notified by email within 3 days of the draw occurring.
- There will be 1 Prize Winner for thie Pirze Draw. The Prize Winner shall receive:
- x2 entry tickets to the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Preview night 2024, taking place on Thursday 13th November 2024
- In the event of the Prize Winner not being able to accept the Prize, no alternative or replacement Prize will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same or higher value, where it becomes necessary to do so, as decided by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact the Prize Winners within four (4) working days of the email being sent, the Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will pick a replacement Prize Winner from the remaining Entrants. The Prize will also be forfeited if, at any time, the Prize Winner is found to have been ineligible to enter the competition.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative to the Prize is available.
- The Prize Winner will be sent their Prize from the UK via email within 9 months of the Prize Winner’s confirmation of his or her Prize and the supply of his or her contact information including name, address, email address and telephone number, and any information reasonably requested by the Promoter to ascertain the correct identity of the Prize Winner.
- The Prize Draw is only open to Entrants over the age of eighteen (18) years old. The Prize Winner’s guest must also be over the age of eighteen (18).
- Participation constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the Prize Draw, the Entrants grant the Promoter a worldwide, sole, royalty-free perpetual and irrevocable licence to use the copyright in their entry in order to assess all Artwork received and to use on all Hyde Park Winter Wonderland channels and Hyde Park Winter Wonderland social platforms. Please note, for the avoidance of doubt, this licence fully reserves the right of the Entrant to fully exploit the copyright themselves.
- The Promoter is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party website or homepage access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this Prize Draw misstates or omits any of the information or Terms and Conditions connected with the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the Prize Draw at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw an Entrant from the Prize Draw if an Entrant is found to have breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries should not contain any obscene, blasphemous or defamatory matter.
- Save in respect of personal injury, death or fraud, the Promoter shall have no liability whatsoever to any Entrant whether in contract, tort or otherwise, in connection with their entry or any other aspect of this Prize Draw.
- Only entries submitted via email on or before the Closing Date and conforming to these Terms & Conditions are eligible to participate. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not properly received due to communications beyond the Promoter’s control or for entries that are incorrectly submitted, incomplete or received after the Closing Date.
- This Competition is not sponsored, administered or associated with Qualtrics or social media platform(s); any enquiries in relation to it should be addressed to the Promoter
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions, and all aspects of the Prize Draw shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions of the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw at any time, if deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside of the Promoter’s control.