This year we put a call out to young budding artists to participate in our first-ever School Art Competition. And what a response we got, with over 400 colourful and cheerful pieces of Winter Wonderland artwork from 37 schools arriving at HPWW HQ! Thank you to all the schools that submitted their students’ entries – we hope you enjoyed participating in the School Art Competition.
Our judging panel met last week, consisting of Loyd Grossman CBE, Chairman of The Royal Parks, known for his long association with the arts and heritage sectors, as well as Hyde Park Winter Wonderland’s Stephen Flint Wood, Managing Director at IMG, and Holly Baird, Senior Events Manager at The Royal Parks. They were faced with the hard challenge of choosing a worthy Gold, Silver and Bronze winner from each of the four age categories.
- Gold: Alice, age 4 from Burdett Coutts & Townshend Foundation C of E Primary School ↓
- Silver: Reya, age 5 from Holland House ↓
- Bronze: Chloe, age 4 from St Vincent’s Catholic Primary ↓
- Gold: Ruqaiyyah, age 7 from St Christophers School ↓
- Silver: Alexandra, age 7 from St Vincent’s Primary School ↓
- Bronze: Maya, age 9 from Holland House ↓
- Gold: Tasnia, age 12 from Oaklands School ↓
- Silver: Aanya, age 11 from St Helen’s School ↓
- Bronze: Nusaybah, age 11 from Oaklands School ↓
- Gold: Órla, age 14 from St James Catholic High School ↓
- Silver: Jannah, age 14 from Paddington Academy ↓
- Bronze: Andrea, age 13 from Oaklands School ↓