Top 5 Date Spots in Winter Wonderland
We are not blind to the ‘bae’ applications floating around on social media for the return of Winter Wonderland and we’re here to help you out. You heard it here first, cuffing season is well & truly underway. Whether you just want to wander around and take in all the magic or if cosying up next to a fire with a mulled wine is more your thing, we’ve got you covered.
We’ve put together our top 5 date spots in Hyde Park Winter Wonderland so you can be sure to plan the best evening for you and your date without the awkward ‘where should we go to next?’ But be sure to have your cheesy one-liners to hand because we can’t do all the work for you.
- Bavarian Village – more suitable for date number 3. You want to be comfortable enough to stand up and sing your heart out, knocking your pints together for a cheers every now and then. There’s no doubt you’d leave the date in high spirits after being transported to Bavaria in the middle of Hyde Park.
- Thor’s Tipi – a classic. The perfect spot to cosy up next to the fire in this Viking inspired tipi. The warmth hits you as you walk through into a haven of Christmas comfort. A well-stocked bar allows you to enter this pit stop and stay the whole night as you indulge in mulled wine and hot chocolate.
- The Real Ice Slide – release your inner child. Located in Santa Land, the real ice slide will release your competitive side – loser buys the next drink! And who doesn’t look their best in a bright orange helmet?
- Ice Rink – a good excuse to hold hands! I am sure there will be a few of you who chose this activity thinking you’d be the next Torvill and Dean but once you reach the ice you’re more Bambi. There’s no shame – acceptance is key. But do not fear, this is the perfect excuse to glide round the Victorian Bandstand arm in arm with your Winter Wonderland date.
- The Giant Wheel – views for miles. Take your date to new heights in The Giant Wheel! Enjoy some peace and quiet as you soar 70 meters over Hyde Park, a perfect moment to get to know each other whilst taking in the breath-taking views of London.
This is of course, a shortlist of what’s available, head to our ‘Things To Do’ page to find out the other fun filled activities available. We can’t wait to welcome lovebirds to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland again this year, it truly is a magical place and an ideal spot to get together with loved ones again this festive season.