Enjoy a flurry of fun in Santaland
Full of festive fun for the little ones ….and those young at heart! We can’t wait to welcome you to Santaland this winter.
A magical one stop shop in the corner of Wonderland, we’ve got you covered for the ultimate family day out. Step into Christmas through the red entrance gate landing in the heart of Santaland, a feast for the eyes as you’re transported to the North Pole.
A festive destination designed for the family to enjoy and escape from the hustle and bustle of the main event, where all days are merry and bright!
With plenty of kids’ rides, festive eateries and the chance to meet Santa himself, Santaland is the ultimate enchanting day out for all the family.
P.S. Have you made the good list this year? All the well behaved children visiting Santa will receive a present from Santa himself…(Remember he checks twice!)
Locate Santa’s Grotto using what3words: ///pounds.once.saying
An unmissable pit stop.
Although Santa didn’t take a year off, he is feeling refreshed after a break from public appearances and cannot wait to see all the good boys and girls again this year! It is free to enter Santa’s grotto so make sure it’s checked off your list, you could even do it twice.
After a long day greeting and gifting all the good boys and girls, Santa must head home with Mrs Claus to check on the elves. The MVPs of Christmas, the elves ensure Santa’s sleigh has enough festive cheer fuel to get back to Lapland.
We host the parade for everyone to wave goodbye and send Santa on his way. Don’t miss your chance to get a glimpse of the main man himself this festive season.
Here’s when you can catch Santa’s Parade in the 2023/24 season…
- Monday 20 November 17:00-18:00
- Tuesday 21 November 17:00-18:00
- Wednesday 22 November 17:00-18:00
- Monday 27 November 17:00-18:00
- Tuesday 28 November 17:00-18:00
- Wednesday 29 November 17:00-18:00
- Monday 4 December 17:00-18:00
- Tuesday 5 December 17:00-18:00
- Wednesday 6 December 17:00-18:00
The Parade will start and finish at Santa’s Grotto.
FAMILY FRIENDLY RIDES
Enjoy festive thrills for all the family with a host of family friendly rides. From Santa’s Spinning Coaster to Penguin Bumper Cars and Santa’s Flying Sleigh Ride, you’ll need to stop at our Santaland Chill Zone to put your feet up and catch your breath!
For unlimited access to over 15 rides in Santaland, pre-book your Santaland Unlimited Ride Pass. Ride your faves as many times as you want and you’ll even get your entry to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland included.
Check out the Santaland map below to see what rides are included in the Santaland Unlimited Ride Pass.
- Santa will have a gift for children who’ve been good!
- You cannot book a visit to Santa, it’s run on a first-come first-served basis
- Please allow plenty of time as on busy days we may have to close the queue early
- Santaland is free to enter but tokens must be purchased for the rides at one of the many token booths