- If you are coming with a buggy there is a buggy park dedicated to Circus ticket holders for use during the performance only. Due to fire regulations we regret pushchairs and prams cannot be taken into the circus big top under any circumstances. You are welcome to leave them in the buggy park at your own risk.
- The nearest station to the Circus MegaDome is Marble Arch
See this year’s all-new daredevil, thrill show
Cirque Berserk has how closed for the season.
Go berserkus at Cirque Berserk!
This year’s all-new show combines off-the-chart thrills with mind blowing stunts, as the company’s international troupe of daredevils and acrobats raise the stakes yet again.
Set against a dystopian fantasy world, dazzling aerialists will perform gravity-defying feats high in the MegaDome, while in the ring below the legendary Globe of Death is back by popular demand, with its high-speed motorcyclists, speeding at up to 60mph inside a giant steel cage.
This year’s show will certainly not disappoint thrillseekers who can expect fast-paced, full-throttle thrills in this unforgettable show.
Performed in the largest circus tent in the UK, the MegaDome offers theatre-style comfort and a heated environment to keep you warm while you enjoy the show!
Cirque Berserk’s session times are 18:00, 19:00 and 20:00. The show lasts approximately 45 min, please arrive 20 minutes before start time to take to your seats.
From 22nd December 2019 to 4th January 2020, there are a few shows available at 21.00.
Please note, all online orders will incur a transaction fee based on the total value of the tickets purchased: £3 on orders under £30, £4 on orders from £30 – £39.99, £5 on orders from £40 – £49.99, £6 on orders from £50 – £59.99, £7 on orders from £60 – £69.99, £8 on orders from £70 – £79.99, £9 on orders from £80 – £89.99, £10 on orders of £90 or above. The Coaster pass value is excluded from the transaction fee.
If you want to add some luxury to your evening, book a VIP Box. It seats up to 4 people and includes a bottle of Champagne, chocolates and fast-track entry!
- A Family Ticket is available for family groups consisting of either: 2 Adults / Teens and 2 Children OR 1 Adult / Teen and 3 Children.
- All children aged 2 years and over will need a ticket. A child ticket can be purchased for children under 12.
- Children under 2 years will NOT need a ticket for the Circus if they do not occupy a seat (where they sit on an adults’ lap).
- For information about Disabled Access tickets and the PA ticket scheme please click here.
Concessions, carrying the ID listed, are:
- Full-time students (with valid photo student ID)
- Over 60s (Bus Pass/Driver’s Licence/Passport/ID Card)
- Westminster CitySave card, Hyde Park and Kensington Friends (with membership card)
- Don’t forget your ID as you may be requested to show it when picking up your Champagne at the circus.
- Please bear in mind that children must be accompanied by a person 16 or over.
- Please make sure you arrive on time as late arrivals for Circus will only be allowed in at the discretion of the Circus operator.