A magical Christmas experience for children!
Make the most of this festive day out with memories they wont forget
Catch a glimpse of Santa in his Christmas grotto and enjoy a magical family day out in the new and exclusively designed Santa Land!
This year, we’ve created a convenient family entrance that will take you straight into Santa Land.
See your little ones’ faces light up as they experience the full festive experience including the brand new 45m long Ice Slide as well as an Ice Trike Trail. There’s so much to do with plenty of eateries and sweet treats, specially chosen rides to suit the little ones and the chance to meet Santa in his grotto.
Visit Santa’s Toy Factory fun house where Santa & his elves are making gifts ready for the big day! Don’t forget your souvenir picture to keep the memories alive.
New this year, there will be a Parade of Light to wave goodbye to Santa as he leaves his grotto for the evening. See a spectacular parade of stilt walkers, jugglers, drummers, an Ice King and Queen, and Santa himself with his helper elves!
Santa’s Grotto Opening Times
Mon 17th Dec – Sat 5th Jan: 10am – 6pm
Family Fun Day 6th Jan: 10am – 4.30pm (Get ready for the Parade!)
Top tips to help your day run smoothly:
- Santa Claus opens his grotto from 10am to 6pm
- He is FREE to meet and will have a gift for children who’ve been good!
- You cannot book a visit to Santa, it’s run on a first-come first-served basis so please plan your day accordingly
- Please allow plenty of time. On busy days we may have to close the queue early to ensure everyone is seen.
- Santa Land is free to enter but tokens must be purchased for the rides at one the many Token Booths
- Children’s rides start at £2.00 each. Tokens for these rides will be available to purchase on the day.
- £1 = 1 Token