Putting the *Wonder* into Winter Wonderland
Journey through the nine realms of Norse mythology as the Magical Ice Kingdom unveils its new theme for 2023. Crafted by an expert team of sculptors and artists using over 500 tonnes of ice and snow, Magical Ice Kingdom is an immersive exploration through a mythical frozen world.
This year’s unique experience invites visitors to discover a Viking Ice Village, meander through the Lands of Giants, Fire, and Ice, and features stunning representations of fantastical creatures and the iconic Norse Gods and Goddesses, with some carved sculptures reaching over five metres high!
Presented in a specialist temperature-controlled environment of -10°C, Magical Ice Kingdom is one of the largest ice exhibitions in Europe and a favourite for guests of all ages at Winter Wonderland.
- You are welcome to bring your pushchair into the Magical Ice Kingdom.
- The nearest stations to Magical Ice Kingdom are Bond Street, Paddington and Marble Arch.
- The Magical Ice Kingdom is wheelchair accessible.
- Please note, all children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over at all times during this attraction.
- You’re free to take as many pictures as you like. There will also be a professional photographer at hand, should you wish for a special souvenir photo which can be collected at the desk in the merchandise store.
The Magical Ice Kingdom is a walk-through attraction which you can stroll around at your leisure. The duration is approximately 30 minutes.
You will need to choose a time slot before booking.
Last admission is at 21:30.
|Child - 12 and under