Calling Kids from 2 to 92!
Back by popular demand, the UK’s favourite circus returns to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland with its crew of world-class talent. With shows running from 18 November 2022 to 2 January 2023, visitors can expect jaw-dropping aerial and acrobatic magic in this annual Christmas-themed extravaganza.
The all-new line-up includes hilarious clowning from veteran Phillip Walker, awesome acrobatics from Kenyan tumblers and a staggeringly fast ‘Quick Change’ act from Bulgarian duo Stefaneli. There’s also juggling, Diablo, mind-bending contortion from Mongolia plus and of course the now famous giant costume polar bears. The show ends with an astonishingly daring ‘double wheel’ from South American Duo Moises sure to make audiences gasp in amazement!
At 45 minutes, the fun-packed show is the perfect length for the family, leaving plenty of time to enjoy with your family.
- Due to fire regulations we regret pushchairs and prams cannot be taken into the circus big top under any circumstances.
- A buggy park dedicated to Circus ticket holders will be available for your use during the performance only.
- The nearest station to the Circus MegaDome is Marble Arch.
- Please arrive on time as late arrivals for Circus will only be allowed in at the discretion of the Circus operator.
- The shows are performed in the magnificent MegaDome, the newest and biggest circus tent in the UK, which offers a warm and comfortable theatre style atmosphere.
- Please bear in mind that children must be accompanied by a person 16 or over.
- A range of tasty, warming snacks will be on sale in the MegaDome foyer.
13:00, 14:30 and 16:00.
Show lasts approximately 45 minutes, please arrive 20 minutes before start time to take to your seats.