Calling Kids from 1 to 92!
Back by popular demand, the UK’s favourite circus troupe return to Hyde Park with their crew of world-class talent! Expect jaw-dropping aerial and acrobatic magic that will certainly put our lockdown skills to shame in an annual Christmas themed extravaganza. Plus their now famous and adorable giant Christmas inflatable fur Bears!
Ringmaster Paul Winston will entertain the crowd with endless laugh-out-loud antics and feel-food family fun. Step out of the cold and snuggle up in the toasty Circus Megadome (the largest tent structure in the UK… just saying) for an unforgettable memory-making experience at Winter Wonderland.
The show is fun-packed and full of action from start to finish. At 50 minutes, it’s the perfect length to enjoy with your family.
- Due to fire regulations we regret pushchairs and prams cannot be taken into the circus big top under any circumstances.
- A buggy park dedicated to Circus ticket holders will be available for your use during the performance only.
- The nearest station to the Circus Megadome is Marble Arch.
- Please arrive on time as late arrivals for Circus will only be allowed in at the discretion of the Circus operator.
- The shows are performed in the magnificent Megadome, the newest and biggest circus tent the UK, which offers a warm and comfortable theatre style atmosphere.
- Please bear in mind that children must be accompanied by a person 16 or over.
- A range of tasty, warming snacks will be on sale in the Megadome foyer.
12:00, 14:00 and 16:00.
Show lasts approximately 50 minutes, please arrive 20 minutes before start time to take to your seats.